new dance music?

2»

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Just sent another one, let me know if you got it

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont know nothing about no dance music but ill buy anything switch puts out

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Nice titles mentionned above on the electro-edge,

Lookout for the next Fabric cd's (Rub-N-Tug + The Glimmers), some interesting 'nouvelle balearique' projects (Quiet Village, Reverso 68) and cosmic bootlegs in stores soon.

Me also likes that chunky US/UK house sound: DJ Homewrecker, Sound Republic, John Larner & Slater Hogan, Littlemen, Inland Knights, Jamanta Crew, Demarkus Lewis, ...

So much good dance music around, makes ya quit collecting old records.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    metro area

Anybody have an mp3 of "Art Of Hot", I got the promo 2LP of the album and it's not on there

Slick track.

check your pm's

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

MSTRKRFT are kinda overrated to me, Uffie is terrible and about as much 'dance' as she is 'rap.

yup...

i think Justice are pretty great... their new 12" w/ the DJ Funk remix is awesome...

i love grime and dubstep very much, but it's not really dance music... that said, there are tons of great 4X4 garage stuff coming out now... all the stuff on D'Explicit's label DXP is really well done...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    metro area

Anybody have an mp3 of "Art Of Hot", I got the promo 2LP of the album and it's not on there

Slick track.

check your pm's

Nothin.

PMs are f'd up a little right now

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

MSTRKRFT are kinda overrated to me, Uffie is terrible and about as much 'dance' as she is 'rap.

yup...

i think Justice are pretty great... their new 12" w/ the DJ Funk remix is awesome...

i love grime and dubstep very much, but it's not really dance music... that said, there are tons of great 4X4 garage stuff coming out now... all the stuff on D'Explicit's label DXP is really well done...

Could you recommend some tracks?

I heard on Turntable Lab (I think) that Justice might be Daft Punk?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    /A>

There ya go

What are you! An angel? Jolly St. Nick? Sheesh, thanks a bunch!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

yup...

Could you recommend some tracks?

the Blackstar Ep and the Yard Food EP, both on DXP...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    /A>

There ya go

Just got the PM, delay much?!?!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i took an extra !!! cd from my radio station because i thought their name was funny but i never got around to listening to it and when i traded it in i didn't get nearly as much credit as i had expected.