Chicken Noodle Soup Song

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited February 2016 in Music Talk
Forgive me if someone has posted about this already because I have been mia as I have been working like crazy. Anyways I was doing this NBA rhythm and rims tour and the dj from NYC kept dropping this song and it had a girl saying over and over "Chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup and a soda on the side". He told me it was the hottest song in NYC right now. R u fucking kidding me? This can't be the case. Who knows this track, who does it and is it really getting burn like that? Maybe someone can post it up. I can't believe it.

TAGGED:

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    no he's not kidding and both me and Phill made threads about it... should be on the first couple pages.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    Yeah, my friend told me that Universal marketing is already working out a deal for a bunch of KFC ads.
    The song is so bad that apparently even the people working the record there hate it.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

oh, and does anyone here have the instrumental??

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Forgive me if someone has posted about this already because I have been mia as I have been working like crazy. Anyways I was doing this NBA rhythm and rims tour and the dj from NYC kept dropping this song and it had a girl saying over and over "Chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup and a soda on the side". He told me it was the hottest song in NYC right now. R u fucking kidding me? This can't be the case. Who knows this track, who does it and is it really getting burn like that? Maybe someone can post it up. I can't believe it.

"NY HAS OFFICIALLY FUCKED UP THE MONEY"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Yeah, my friend told me that Universal marketing is already working out a deal for a bunch of KFC ads.

Better call my broker... CHICKEN'S ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

oh, and does anyone here have the instrumental??

SEEE?!?!?! ITS HOT RIGHT.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Universal marketing is already working out a deal for a bunch of KFC ads.

i can see it now......Dancing & Chicken.......shuckin & jivin .....DY-NO-MITE !

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    The song is so bad that apparently even the people working the record there hate it.

Well, more than one promo person has told me things to the effect of "I can't stand 75 percent of the records I have to promote to you."

I haven't heard this song yet. From the description, I hope I never will.

I haven't heard this song yet. From the description, I hope I never will.

"chicken noodle soup .....chicken noodle soup....chicken noodle soup ..collard greens on the siiiiiiide"

"chicken noodle soup .....chicken noodle soup....chicken noodle soup .. [color:purple] grape [/color]soda on the siiiiiiide"

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

"Proper!"

ed,

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    man, I was having a pretty good day, but this shit just ruined it. Like it blew-out the candles on my birthday cake.

Johnny, you really like this shit? It sounds exactly like what it's being marketed as, a KFC Commercial.

ed,

i actually like the song

i'm just preparing myself for the KFC ads ..."Harlem Shaking with a Leg & Wing in both hands"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    If this is the hottest thing in hip-hop, I think I just outgrew it.

ed,

i actually like the song

i'm just preparing myself for the KFC ads ..."Harlem Shaking with a Leg & Wing in both hands"

I hear you... just be thankful that the only white folks that know about it are nerdy quasi-hip white guys

once it hits MTV/BET it's a WRAP

• what in the fuck??? i've never even heard OF this. is this like that ketchup song from 5 years ago?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    man, I was having a pretty good day, but this shit just ruined it. Like it blew-out the candles on my birthday cake.

Johnny, you really like this shit? It sounds exactly like what it's being marketed as, a KFC Commercial.

Dag--some of you dudes!

It's just a fun record and dance! Ease up.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    does KFC even sell chicken noodle soup?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    So was the Macarena.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    So was the Macarena.

Do you really need to have the difference between this and the Macarena explained to you?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    commercial edit to say "chicken"

ed is totally right about that shit. the beat is hot though

DING !

Dag--some of you dudes!

Dude seriously. I don't think I've ever seen a bunch of grown ass men get so twitted up over what pre-teen and teenage boys and girls are doing... for fun

There are so many songs out there that make me straight when I hear it out of the mouth of a child

I am quite fond of this record. And since so many people missed it yesterday...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I'll call your bluff.

Dag--some of you dudes!

I like the song.....its a fun song.....

just sayin' ..shit like this can turn strange real quick....

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Dag--some of you dudes!

BIZARO STRUT!

Me being negative and Faux on some "hey guys...let the song be loved and enjoyed" .

dude..why the fuck am I here at work..it's my FUCKIN' BIRTHDAY...dude...damit.

.55 seconds

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i want to hear a remix of this song with cam on it

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Uh, was that video taken of the actual event I was deejaying? Cause' it sure likes like it.

I have no idea but if you played at the Rucker that's where it was shot