Chicken Noodle Soup Song

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'll call your bluff.

It is an organic manifestation of local youth culture. It is a Harlem thing. It is even--in the word of Terry_Clubbup, which you fruitflies have since perverted--a Local Black Experience.

It's not something that an aerobics instructor came up with. And it's not something you're ever going to see Dick Cheney doing, the way Al Gore did the Macarena at the '96 Democratic convention.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Becky WILL shake her Noodle ......bet your Pot Pie on that

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    man, I was having a pretty good day, but this shit just ruined it. Like it blew-out the candles on my birthday cake.

Johnny, you really like this shit? It sounds exactly like what it's being marketed as, a KFC Commercial.

Dag--some of you dudes!

It's just a fun record and dance! Ease up.

No! We will NOT ease up--not a one of us--until you have created and posted a YouTube vid of yourself dancing to this song.

Michael Myers mask optional. Madras shorts mandatory. [And yes, that's pronounced man-DATE-uh-ree]

I mean, it's KangMost's birfday, dude. Make it a happy one.

I don't doubt it.

Madras shorts mandatory. [And yes, that's pronounced man-DATE-uh-ree]

I can shoulder lean, but I don't know how to dance, though.

I did actually just get some madras shorts.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Sheeeyit... you know how many white girls come out here from LA cripwalking???

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    man, I was having a pretty good day, but this shit just ruined it. Like it blew-out the candles on my birthday cake.

Johnny, you really like this shit? It sounds exactly like what it's being marketed as, a KFC Commercial.

Dag--some of you dudes!

Dude seriously. I don't think I've ever seen a bunch of grown ass men get so twitted up over what pre-teen and teenage boys and girls are doing... for fun

that's fine... as long as you grown ass muthafuckin' 30 year old men understand that it's a muthafuckin' little girls record and it's not for your old ass. I don't even want to see little boys doing that shit. if my son comes home doin' that schitt I will load his little ass onto the first bus headed for Boystown

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    your son might just express himself differently, get with the times!

Dag--some of you dudes!

Dude seriously. I don't think I've ever seen a bunch of grown ass men get so twitted up over what pre-teen and teenage boys and girls are doing... for fun

that's fine... as long as you grown ass muthafuckin' 30 year old men understand that it's a muthafuckin' little girls record and it's not for your old ass. I don't even want to see little boys doing that shit. if my son comes home doin' that schitt I will load his little ass onto the first bus headed for Boystown

Phill, you are captive to antiquated age and gender norms!

Why do you want to make Paychex feel guilty about rapping along to that part about "119th and Lex-ing-ton/see that boy, I wanna get with him!"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I'll call your bluff.

It is an organic manifestation of local youth culture. It is a Harlem thing. It is even--in the word of Terry_Clubbup, which you fruitflies have since perverted--a Local Black Experience.

It's not something that an aerobics instructor came up with. And it's not something you're ever going to see Dick Cheney doing, the way Al Gore did the Macarena at the '96 Democratic convention.

Not sure how any of that illustrates how the Macarena isn't also, in the word of faux_rillz, "just a fun record."

• ZuffNomedZuffNomed 42 Posts
    Hah.

I was wondering same shit, is this for real?

Shit has been all over Sirius radio for a minute now.
    I was like what the fuck.
    Guess this shit is definitely makin East Coast noise.

this a dance I take it?

Or are cambell soup cans in one hand & blunts in the other the new cool thing?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yo I still don't even know who sings this song?

It's definitley a kids thing and it does look tre' frootay so dudes watch yourselves.
    Again tho, it's for the yoot so let em do their thing.
    Just don't let me see you out there in your Z Cavaricci's clearing it out

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Yeah, but if this came out as a flexi 45 and you got 1 in every 5 box's of some cereal you'd all be shitting your pants about how cool that is.

• kojackkojack 42 Posts

Yo I still don't even know who sings this song?

DJ Webstar feat. Young B

• man new york really sucks sometimes