I can't wait until the College Football season ...

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
kicks-off.Around here,College Football>>>NFL.Folls out here go crazy for the Georgia Bulldogs, the Tide (Alabama), the Gators (Florida) and Florida St. but I'm ready to see these cats get it in... [color:orange] WAR EAGLES REPRESENT!!! [/color]

Comments

• Please, say hello to the Kings of the SEC:

WHERE YOU AT HURRICANE FAN?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    College Football>>>NFL.

Cosign!! I don't have any serious alliances cuz my school didn't have a football team, but one of my roommates is from Columbus, Ohio and is obsessed with the Buckeyes so I follow suit.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I don't have any serious alliances cuz my school didn't have a football team, but one of my roommates is from Columbus, Ohio and is obsessed with the Buckeyes so I follow suit.
    Yeah, there's really no powerhouse college team to speak of in the Atlantic City area (Rutgers athletics gets the gas face), so I'm riding w/ the War Eagles.

LSU football gets no butt dawg.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

I don't have any serious alliances cuz my school didn't have a football team, but one of my roommates is from Columbus, Ohio and is obsessed with the Buckeyes so I follow suit.
    Yeah, there's really no powerhouse college team to speak of in the Atlantic City area (Rutgers athletics gets the gas face), so I'm riding w/ the War Eagles.

Stanford's the closest to me and they for sure get the Gas Face!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

DIE!!!

• I don't have any serious alliances cuz my school didn't have a football team, but one of my roommates is from Columbus, Ohio and is obsessed with the Buckeyes so I follow suit.

Beat them War Eagles last year....barely.

LSU v. Auburn is early this year. Huge game.

• It's gonna be tough going for those guys this year. I predict they lose 3 games in the regular season: OSU, OU and either Tech or A&M. Cats are gonna learn just how much VY did in a quick minute. No Ramonce Taylor hurts as well. Charles is a hoss though for sure.

Beat them War Eagles last year....barely.

LSU v. Auburn is early this year. Huge game.
    you wanna put a friendly wager on it???

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

It's gonna be tough going for those guys this year. I predict they lose 3 games in the regular season: OSU, OU and either Tech or A&M. Cats are gonna learn just how much VY did in a quick minute. No Ramonce Taylor hurts as well. Charles is a hoss though for sure.

No way Texas is losing 3 regular season games this season.

And by the way, OSU lost waaaay more to the NFL/graduation than Texas did.

I do wonder if Ryan Periloux now regrets not coming to Texas. He'd probably open our season as starter had he done so.

• It's gonna be tough going for those guys this year. I predict they lose 3 games in the regular season: OSU, OU and either Tech or A&M. Cats are gonna learn just how much VY did in a quick minute. No Ramonce Taylor hurts as well. Charles is a hoss though for sure.

No way Texas is losing 3 regular season games this season.

And by the way, OSU lost waaaay more to the NFL/graduation than Texas did.

I do wonder if Ryan Periloux now regrets not coming to Texas. He'd probably open our season as starter had he done so.

Well, we shall see. I'm hip to your OSU point, I guess I have more faith in their staff than I do UT's. I have no faith in the likes of COLT MCCOY and JEVON SNEAD. Teams are gonna stack the box big time until one of those guys proves something. OU is a definite loss IMHO.

I agree w/ your point about Ryan Perriloux. He'd be sitting pretty right now instead of sitting behind JaMarcus Russell and the new wonderboy MATT FLYNN.

M*** Bellcity, I'm not going anywhere....we can get something going as the games get closer for sure.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    i use to go see these guys play once a season =

but now i'll be rockin with this team =

M*** Bellcity, I'm not going anywhere....we can get something going as the games get closer for sure.
    It's on!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    College Football>>>NFL.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    College Football>>>NFL.
    Autzen Stadium, the best college stadium for crowd noise to crowd size ratio, PERIOD!
    GO DUCKS!