My Nerd Score

2»

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I am nerdier than 43% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

perhaps the two are negatively correlated.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Spoiled result: 22

Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Shocked that you didn't get a perfect score? . Seriously though even I only got a 20, I still feel pretty spoiled.

• All hail!

I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    All hail!

I am nerdier than 99% of all people.

Holy shit, that's impressive! KON* right here...But can you crab scratch?

*King of Nerds

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I am nerdier than 5% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Whoa, that is WAY lower than I deserve. This is probably where I should thank rock music.

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

That's about right - I'm a pretty sharp dude if I do say so myself.

SPOILED BRAT TEST
    Your Score:
    What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

On the money. I'm your average privileged white guy who's worked for what he's gotten but has had some definite advantages. At least I realize it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Shocked that you didn't get a perfect score? . Seriously though even I only got a 20, I still feel pretty spoiled.

Well, I think 70 is the current "ceiling," as it were:

[i]0% are more spoiled,

0% are just as spoiled, and

100% are more deprived than you![i]

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I scored a 17...

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I am nerdier than 88% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I am a professional nerd. I think Faux is right, though, this quiz is skewed to science nerds.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I am nerdier than 5% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

, if you say so!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I am nerdier than 88% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I am a professional nerd. I think Faux is right, though, this quiz is skewed to science nerds.

I feel so dethroned.

I feel so dethroned.

Did you see fhillysubtle1's?

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Fairly Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

sweet!

Your Score:

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

Well alright then! Its always great to have an excuse to buy shit!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I am nerdier than 7% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

I feel so dethroned.

Yeah, I just didn't believe it

I feel so dethroned.

Yeah, I just didn't believe it

Did he change the .html code? What a nerd!