My Nerd Score

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
"You are definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool."

I feel conflicted about this...I don't this test accurately gauges my brand of nerdiness.

I am nerdier than 7% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i'm "somewhat nerdy"

45% scored lower, 55% scored higher.

that's about right.

but maybe i should have scored a little higher cause now i really want to know who the first picture was. any idea? kepler?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I don't know who was in the pic--those nerds were smart enough to change the properties so you couldn't guess from the name of the image!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    "Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either."

Fuck them.

- J

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I am nerdier than 16% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

• HamHam 872 Posts
    88% scored higher (more nerdy), and
    12% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either

yeah, id say thats pretty accurate. Damn. mabye i should have lied.

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either

• I am nerdier than 40% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

UH-OH

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I am nerdier than 70% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

PROPS OVER HERE

I am nerdier than 70% of all people.

PROPS OVER HERE

YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT...SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY THE BIG POCKET PROTECTOR!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Damn, you were really only a 7?

I am nerdier than 19% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I think that saying that Texas Instruments is my favorite calculator bumped me up a bit. But it has a little state of Texas right on it. You can't fuck with that.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

I think that saying that Texas Instruments is my favorite calculator bumped me up a bit. But it has a little state of Texas right on it. You can't fuck with that.

that's a good point, but the reverse polish notation of hewlett packard is a force to be reckoned with.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

that's a good point, but the reverse polish notation of hewlett packard is a force to be reckoned with.

I love that exit sign behind dudes head, I saw them all over asia. I called them "run like hell before something bad happens" signs.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I am nerdier than 14% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I strongly disagree.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I am nerdier than 40% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    i received an 82 on the nerd test, but i cant figure out how to post that image

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I am nerdier than 8% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I'm honestly a little surprised. But Coselmed is right, it doesn't detect anything but the traditional nerd.

i received an 82 on the nerd test, but i cant figure out how to post that image

Hmmm... you must not be as nerdy as they think.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I got a score of 32.

"Not nerdy, but definitely not hip."

Not hip? Thank God!

I guess all those years of playing Dungeons and Dragons in school, collecting records and being a High School teacher didn't[/b] pay off in terms of my score.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I am nerdier than 35% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I am nerdier than 5% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I am actually a much bigger nerd than this result would suggest, though; I'm just a different type of nerd than this test seems targeted towards identifying.

I am actually a much bigger nerd than this result would suggest, though; I'm just a different type of nerd than this test seems targeted towards identifying.

You're totally a bigger nerd than me! This test is bullshit.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The main focus of this "quiz" seems to be math, physics,computer science and chemistry. All other curricula seem to be neglected. SO, if you are into those fields, you are gonna get a higher nerd quotient.

PS dude with ZZ Top beard was James Clerk Maxwell. I thought it was Max Planck who created Planck's constant. Kepler is too ancient to have photographs of his image. Sorry for being the spoiler!

Nerd on self blast!
    Peace
    T.N.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    I am nerdier than 28% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

• DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts
    I am nerdier than 16% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I prefer this test:

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Kinda Smart, but Stupid!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I am nerdier than 5% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Don't worry Faux, you'll pass the "Pop Tart" test with flying colors.

BTW

95% scored higher (more nerdy), and

5% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

Woah, I am borderline:

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

The "normal" quiz is next!