Celebrity Sightings...........

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
and your assumptions based on simple body gesturesthe last 2 weeks on lunch breakPaul Giamatti- graduated Yale and nominated for an Oscar. "i'm too famous so dont look at me. my glasses are fucking stupid."Lenny Kravitz (pointing at an apartment building surrounded by white men..possibly lawyers)-"i'll take the whole building. Remember "Are You Gonna Go My Way?.....i made that shit bitch"Perry Farell-"drugggggggggggggggggggggggs"Mike Myers-turning into a fat fuck. when your movie enterprise makes 675 mil you can afford to sit home all day and eat like shit. take a shower.

Comments

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    My man Anthony claims to have recently clotheslined Homaro Cantu outside of the Freehling Pot and Pan Co. just down the street here.

I guess that counts as a "body gesture."

I'm sorry, I mis-read your framing of the topic. I will check with said man Anthony re: his assumptions based on Cantu's body language, but I'm guessing it'll be something like "'Damn, I just got laid the fuck out.'"

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    My man Anthony claims to have recently clotheslined Homaro Cantu outside of the Freehling Pot and Pan Co. just down the street here.

I guess that counts as a "body gesture."

who is Homaro Cantu?

either way. im sure it was funny

who is Homaro Cantu?
    A local mad-scientist fry cook dude who charges big bank to serve folks Advanced D&D shit like edible photographs of quail eggs plated up with wasabi-infused daydreams and peccary zest.

Now, I'm not saying Anthony was right to clothesline him...

...but I understand.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    ---

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    was spinning at the red maple in B-More not too long ago when a guy taps me on the shoulder and asks me where some dope places to hit up were. I gave him a couple spots just off the top of my head and thought nothing of it. we get to talking a little more and he introduces himself, "David Copperfield, nice to meet you"..... . And the whole time i'm thinking, 'man this dude looks like the guitarist from Fugazi'. haha. He then invited me and my girl to hit up some spots in his Limo, but I was spinning that night so had to turn him down.

just to note, dude was working some serious game with the ladies. had it on lock.

• who is Homaro Cantu?
    A local mad-scientist fry cook dude who charges big bank bank to serve folks Advanced D&D shit like edible photographs of quail eggs plated up with wasabi-infused daydreams and peccary zest.

Now, I'm not saying Anthony was right to clothesline him...

...but I understand.

This -

Advanced D&D shit like edible photographs of quail eggs plated up with wasabi-infused daydreams and peccary zest.[/b]

- is absolute fucking genius.

was spinning at the red maple in B-More not too long ago when a guy taps me on the shoulder and asks me where some dope places to hit up were. I gave him a couple spots just off the top of my head and thought nothing of it. we get to talking a little more and he introduces himself, "David Copperfield, nice to meet you"..... . And the whole time i'm thinking, 'man this dude looks like the guitarist from Fugazi'. haha. He then invited me and my girl to hit up some spots in his Limo, but I was spinning that night so had to turn him down.

just to note, dude was working some serious game with the ladies. had it on lock.

man, he gets that magician ass

i know how to juggle, but that dont really count

plus Copperfield got that Vegas money and an awesome name

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My sister said she saw Carrot Top getting into a car in Saugerties, NY. I said I didn't believe her because she said he wasn't cut. She got pissed. Faces melted.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    and your assumptions based on simple body gestures

the last 2 weeks on lunch break

Paul Giamatti- graduated Yale and nominated for an Oscar. "i'm too famous so dont look at me. my glasses are fucking stupid."

Lenny Kravitz (pointing at an apartment building surrounded by white men..possibly lawyers)-"i'll take the whole building. Remember "Are You Gonna Go My Way?.....i made that shit bitch"

Perry Farell-"drugggggggggggggggggggggggs"

Mike Myers-turning into a fat fuck. when your movie enterprise makes 675 mil you can afford to sit home all day and eat like shit. take a shower.

My friend works for Lenny as a architect in his design firm. It was probably all dem hanging round talk real estates and shit. Tell me where you were and I'll get the skinny.

My sister said she saw Carrot Top getting into a car in Saugerties, NY. I said I didn't believe her because she said he wasn't cut. She got pissed. Faces melted.

i thought you were gonna say you didnt believe her cuz he was getting into a car haha

Dr Wu...it was the corner of Spring and Thompson i believe...in Soho

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Puck from the Real World got arrested for being a drunken idiot at one of our college parties a few years back. He pulled the "Don't you know who I am?" card on the police like it mattered. Definitely one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed.

I ran into Jason Biggs during the filming of American Wedding in Half Moon Bay. I was with my family and they had seen him earlier in the week at a coffee shop in LA. I found that funny so I went up to him with my starstruck 10 year old sister and told him that she had seen him earlier in the week in LA. Instead of saying "wow what a coincidence!" he said "what, are you like following me?". Yeah Biggs, of all the celebrities in the world, we decided to follow you! Pie Fucker!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    got arrested for being a drunken idiot

geez! you get arrested for being a drunk idiot in the USA? haha, being from Germany, that sure does scare me.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    you get arrested for being a drunk idiot in Santa Clara, CA[/b]

Santa Clara University pays the local police a shitload of money to arrest students for Drunk in Publics and Minors in Possession. I'm like the only person I know that went there and partied that didn't spend a night in the "Drunk Tank".

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Ain't David Cop-a-feel married to a model or something?
    That would be an indicator that he may have some game.

that was an illusion

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    yeah, that's what i said when he was on the dancefloor making shit disappear in front of this girl while dancing with her.

apparently, him and Claudia Schiffer are on the outs. Or so I was told.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

Read "The Game" for a full explanation on the relationship between doing magic tricks and getting ass.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    "But still, where'd all that lighter fluid come from?"

My hands are my life.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Read "The Game" for a full explanation on the relationship between doing magic tricks and getting ass.

paging Gob...

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

paging Gob...

It's the final countdown!!!.....

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    clotheslined Homaro

your man better watch his back...

[Homaro] is testing a hand-held ion-particle gun, which he said is for levitating food.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

i thought you were gonna say you didnt believe her cuz he was getting into a car haha

Dr Wu...it was the corner of Spring and Thompson i believe...in Soho

Apparently it was on Spring and Greene. Later I hope to post pics of the new Kravitz property in Paris.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    nicole richie doing 'baby got back' at karaoke last night

Puck from the Real World got arrested for being a drunken idiot at one of our college parties a few years back. He pulled the "Don't you know who I am?" card on the police like it mattered. Definitely one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed.

this guy's nuts. when i was about 15 (about 10 years ago), i didn't really know who dude was, but he shows up at a party i was throwing at my folks house while they were out of town. a couple of my friends thought it was cool he showed up at first. then he continues to terrorize my friends (writing on one who was passed out with magic marker and threatening a couple others who were conscious). then, without an invite, he takes it upon himself to hit the hay on my couch!

saw him at lunch last sunday.
    foine ass jessica biel was in the house too

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Usher at Sportie L.A. a week ago. Yay.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    about 2 months ago i was on the way to switzerland. on the plane with us was lark voorhees of saved by the bell looking hot to death and minor los angeles news dude chuck henry. peace, stein. . .

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Last year, I flew down to Los Angeles on a Southwest flight, sitting next to Taye Diggs.

It took me half the flight to REALLY make sure because I kept thinking, "Taye Diggs flies Southwest?"

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    I'm gonna get my Dad to join soulstrut.

He was at Tony Bennet's place having a BBQ on July 4th, They had been filming like a tribute show Tony has done in LA, Over the weeks he got to meet prince, Stevie, Michael Buble, John Legend and Elton John (Who is apparently a bitch)

Out of all of them, he said Tony was one the coolest most humble guys he had ever met.