Celebrity Sightings...........

2»

Comments

• When my wife and I flew to Ireland on our honeymoon, Beat poet Gary Snyder and his wife were on the plane.

• I took a piss next to Jack White in Clevland during game 7 in the Detroit series.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I only have one and I have mentioned it before on this board.

When I was 10 years old I saw and met Father MC. I didn't really know what he did when I met him, but years later I understood why I was so uncomfortable... he hit on both my mom and my sister at the same time in front of 2 children.

I have a picture somewhere that I have been looking for for years.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    I took a piss next to Jack White in Clevland during game 7 in the Detroit series.

HA. You gotta break down your impression based on his body language a'la the first few posts of this thread.

i've got $20 that says he didn't wash his hands and went straight for the middle urinal. That's rock n' roll.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Last 3 weeks......

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    lark voorhees of saved by the bell looking hot to death

she was fine as hell in How To Be A Player.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    My favourite was throwing Mark E Smith from "The Fall" out of a jazz club. It helps if you can mentally conjure up his distinctive speech pattern, but hearing "Do you know who I am?" from him was comical. I didn't give him the pleasure of replying in the affirmative.

Apparently he was bored of waiting @ Piccadilly station for Brix to come back after [in his own private mind garden] deciding to leave Nigel "The Sid Vicious of Violin" Kennedy.

Keira Knightly smiled at me last year when we were walking around some market in London. If it wasn't for the wife standing next to me, I reckon I was well in... [the private mind garden graemlin or something]