2»

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    1. fries
    2. bacon egg & cheese biscuit
    3. milkshake

that's about it

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Morons who still eat at this shithole should have their asses wooped!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I dont eat this trash anymore, but when I did......

It's a rare treat for me. I used to work at a warehouse across the street from one. It was disgusting how the same people would show up almost everyday. I feel greasy and shitty after eating there once in a blue moon.

I remember there was one overweight dude with this horrible looking toupee who complained that the fish sandwich "tasted like it had too many calories" and said they should have warned him. This guy ate there at least a few times a week.

• old flaky apple pie

With that hot ass filling, the pies now don't compare

They had the old style apple pies when I was in Maui last year, GOOD! Don't even ask me why I was eating at McD's while in Maui, I think it was a quick snack in between meals or something.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    at 4AM, half drunk after a DJ gig...hashbrowns and Egg McMuffins are alright by me. Otherwise in the sober daylight, McFlurry is the only thing I get from there.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont eat this trash anymore, but when I did......

It's a rare treat for me. I used to work at a warehouse across the street from one. It was disgusting how the same people would show up almost everyday. I feel greasy and shitty after eating there once in a blue moon.

I remember there was one overweight dude with this horrible looking toupee who complained that the fish sandwich "tasted like it had too many calories" and said they should have warned him. This guy ate there at least a few times a week.

A couple of years ago I ordered a BigMac/LrgFries/LrgCoke. The Mcdeez is very close to me. I get home to find that my big mac was a quarter pounder. I woulda ate that shit, but the price difference was crazy. So I marched back over and to the girl to fix your mistake. She tells the girl in the back to make a bigmac. So after chillin for 6 minutes, the girl calls me back to the counter. Lo and behold the dummy in the back makes another quarter pounder. I LOST it - 'cause I was going against my gut by buying this shit from the giddy up. She said "wait wait sir - well correct it" I just left yelling a whole bunch of Klingonese.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    1. The finely chopped onions on an ole regular hamburger. For whatever reason, that has always been the best thing about McDonald's to me.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    There should be a top 5 ways to shit your pants thread. McD's = trash.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Mine as well have a top 5 ways to shit your pants thread. McD's trash.

Top 5 McDs= oxymoronathon

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    1. The finely chopped onions on an ole regular hamburger. For whatever reason, that has always been the best thing about McDonald's to me.

For years I thought that shit was rice and that they just used it as filler or to meet some nutrition guidelines or something.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    1. French Fries!!!!!
    2. Big Mac w/ Bacon (aka Heartattack)
    3. McChicken Sandwich
    4. Fillet O' Fish (oh yes I did!)
    5. 1/4 Pounder w/ Cheese

The best and only time to eat this junk is when drunk at about 2-3am.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts

old flaky apple pie

With that hot ass filling, the pies now don't compare

They still slang those at the OG McDees in Downey on Lakewood.

Anyways I remember the Arch Deluxe being bangin but expensive, that was back around the 96 olympics I think. That's when all the Filet-O-Fish and a buncha other burgers came out.

McRib
    #2 on the breakfast menu
    Chicken Nuggets w/ BBQ Sauce
    Apple Pie
    Arch Deluxe w/ bacon

Not even in that order but I haven't tried much at M.C Donalds.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

I used to work at Rotten Ronny's (as my pops calls it) back when I was about 15-16 and I can tell you that those "Reg" onions start as dehydrated little pieces, the next step is to pour them into a large steel cylinder then add cold water. Now put it in the refrigerator and wait 2 hours and boom you have McOnions.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    A reminder of an old memory...

Back to reality...

I used to work at Rotten Ronny's (as my pops calls it) back when I was about 15-16 and I can tell you that those "Reg" onions start as dehydrated little pieces, the next step is to pour them into a large steel cylinder then add cold water. Now put it in the refrigerator and wait 2 hours and boom you have McOnions.

i avoid fastfood these days because i am trying to dump greasy / cholesterol stuff since i am a grown up and there's a history of heart disease in the fam, but i will hit them for breakfast in a hurry every once in a while.

Sausage McMuffin w/ egg
    Hashbrown
    OJ.

i used to live two blocks from one and would ride my bike down there all the time back in the day. i got this everytime.

We had an exchange student from Switzerland in high school and he would always put sweet and sour sauce on the Sausage McMuffin.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    sweet and sour sauce on the Sausage McMuffin.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm feelin' the BLT bagels for breakfast.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    sweet and sour sauce on the Sausage McMuffin.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Honey Mustard on the Fries........

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Honey Mustard on the Fries........

Nice!

McChicken sause (PURE grease) on anything!