TOP 5 CHAPPELLE SHOW SKETCHES

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
i'm rick james, bitchblack kkkwayne bradyr. kelly "piss on you"prince

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    ask a black dude
    the "what if cops treated dealers like they treat white collar criminals & vica versa" skit - "there are sooooo many amendments to choose from!!..."

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i'm rick james, bitch
    black kkk
    wayne brady
    r. kelly "piss on you"
    prince

replace Wayne Brady with Mad Real World and that's pretty close.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Rick James, Prince, Clarence Bigsby, Tyrone Biggums and Paul Mooney.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    i'm rick james, bitch
    black kkk
    wayne brady
    r. kelly "piss on you"
    prince

I'm with you on all of these except for the Black KKK skit. Yes, funny, but I would replace that with perhaps the Racial Draft skit.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    keepin it real
    wu tang financial
    wayne brady

• queequegqueequeg 65 Posts
    Mad Real World
    Reparations
    Player Hater's Ball
    World Series of Dice
    Racial Draft

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

World Series of Dice

haha, Marcy son, Marcy! Ashy Larry is almost as ill as Charlie M.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i'm rick james, bitch
    black kkk
    wayne brady
    r. kelly "piss on you"
    prince

Honorable Mention

When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong
    The Niggars
    The skit where the dads switch families. "Could you turn down that R&B music please?"
    Reparations

• PolarPolar 12 Posts
    I'm rick james, bitch
    Prince
    Racial Draft
    Black KKK
    Wayne Brady

• chasechase 767 Posts
    rick james
    da band 2
    prince
    white collar cops
    wanye brady

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    BTW, after looking at the new episode that aired last week for the 2nd time... that schitt was pretty damn good! I wasn't impressed at first, but the schitt grew on me quickly. New episode tonight, bitches!

I am REALLY gonna miss this show once these few new episodes run out (and after buying the upcoming DVD, of course). Can't dave find some way to make this work??? Schitt, Seinfeld didn't fall to pieces when NBC started droppin' serious $$$ on his ass! Neither did those Friends muthafuckas! MAN UP, DAVE, AND GET YOUR ASS BACK TO COMEDY CENTRAL!!!! WE NEED YOUR SHOW, MAN!!!!!!! Crazy muthafucka.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    1.I'm Rick James
    2.Wayne Brady.
    3.History Channel: World's Greatest Wars:Ft. Mos Def.
    4.Make a Wish: Dave visits a boy with cancer.
    5.Black Bush

• Rix22Rix22 67 Posts
    1. Black Bush
    2. Rick James
    3. Black KKK
    4. Prince
    5. New 2Pac sketch

Were the sketches they're airing finished (ok'd by Chapelle) or were they pieced together by Comedy Central? A number of the new sketches seemed like they needed a little tweeking and they would have be classics.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Were the sketches they're airing finished (ok'd by Chapelle) or were they pieced together by Comedy Central? A number of the new sketches seemed like they needed a little tweeking and they would have be classics.

Not Oked by Dave.............Bootleg bullshit/Makavelli-esque/3episode/nonsense.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I gotta say, last night's ep was weak. I remember reading that TIME magazine interview where Dave talked about the "Pixie" sketch. I think that may have been the one he walked out on during filming becuase he heard some white guy on the set laugh about something that made Dave think seriously about the kind of messages he was sending, (getting that kind of money) - just for perspective. I was also not a big fan of the Howard Dean sketch. The Gary Coleman joint was aaaight tho.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I gotta say, last night's ep was weak. I remember reading that TIME magazine interview where Dave talked about the "Pixie" sketch. I think that may have been the one he walked out on during filming becuase he heard some white guy on the set laugh about something that made Dave think seriously about the kind of messages he was sending, (getting that kind of money) - just for perspective. I was also not a big fan of the Howard Dean sketch. The Gary Coleman joint was aaaight tho.

I actually thought last night's sketches were a lot better than the 1st episode of the "Lost" season.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i think you got it twisted. that dean and the pixie skit were Fing HIlarious. it was the coleman skit that fell flat.