Top 5 NES games

124»

Comments

• If we're talkin' great creativity in an idea, storyline, characters and weapons of a NES game, not to mention thought-provoking and endless fun in playing it, I think this one belongs in the top 5. From one of the best game-making companies back then, Capcom:

You knew certain games were reeaaally good when cartoon shows started turning up on Saturday morning TV and 3PM after-school TV. Mega Man was one of the characters that you saw on this show back in the late 80's, it had a kid with the gun you used to hook up to the NES to play Duck Hunt, who was the star of the cartoon show.

Looking at those other screen shots brings back some great memories of life in general, I was livin in Southern CA at the time about 8 yrs old, playin those games constantly with my friends who were Philipino and knew a whole lot about NES and it's games.

I cosign on joints like Ninja Gaiden, Contra, Zelda, & Mario heavily.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Man y'all got me wanting to play NES games.

Any of you video game heads know about deals like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NES-SUPER-NINTENDO-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

i'd be all over that if i knew it worked.

Right? I'm gonna do a bit more research but I want something like this. We've been playing Tecmo Bowl at my homeboy's for a minute now.

Lawrence Taylor.

Ummm... guys? Surely you are not suggesting purchasing this bootleg reissue?

What? You ain't know my ebay seller name? 145_crates_of_reissues

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    If we're talkin' great creativity in an idea, storyline, characters and weapons of a NES game, not to mention thought-provoking and endless fun in playing it, I think this one belongs in the top 5. From one of the best game-making companies back then, Capcom:

I bought this as a Christmas present for my stepbrother the year it came out. It was pretty much on some, "Merry Christman--now let's go play it!" steez. We spent the next three days playing that game nonstop.

So you NES-having muhfuckas...are you just copping off of eBay, or is there another channel I'm not knowing about?

• Man y'all got me wanting to play NES games.

Any of you video game heads know about deals like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NES-SUPER-NINTENDO-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

i'd be all over that if i knew it worked.

Right? I'm gonna do a bit more research but I want something like this. We've been playing Tecmo Bowl at my homeboy's for a minute now.

Lawrence Taylor.

Ummm... guys? Surely you are not suggesting purchasing this bootleg reissue?

this is more like buying a new needles and a turntable for all your original press records. aint not shame in that game, im interested.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    This one hasn't been mentioned. It was one of the first games I got for Nintendo

Amagon!
    Japanese title: Totsugeki! Machoman

Still wasn't messing with Zelda II or Super Mario Bros 3.

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    TOP FIVE: (in no order)
    Monster Party (copped this for tenth b-day)
    Dragon Warrior
    Super Dodge-ball
    Paperboy
    RBI Baseball
    RUNNERS UP:
    Toobin'
    Xenophobe
    Rampage
    Mario 2
    T M N T

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    BASEBALL STARS ALL DAY FOLLS!!!!!!

• igboigbo 44 Posts

Up-Down-Up-Down-B-A-B-Select-Start

up up down down left right left right b a start.

• JiggamofoJiggamofo 42 Posts
    one's that have been slept on:

excite bike

Dino Riki, where you can get all beefcake and throw images... of yourself!!! in egypt

super contra

fuck-a-basewars (except the fights)

Dusty Diamond's Allstar Softball ::

Rampart= wasted days

honorable mentions:
    GI Joe (snake eyes and cobra weapons)
    Bomberman 1 and 2
    Zelda II - The adventures of Link

And I'm Out. BOOM

• Options
    "I make my own tracks like excitebike"

the best thing ive ever said drunk freestyling.