Top 5 Project Blowed Songs

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Freestyle Fellowship - For No ReasonSection 8 Mob - Beautiful Day in the NeighborhoodCVE - Agent 86Badstads - Blunt HeadzOf Mexican Descent - Despues de la VidaAt any given minute, I'd give a completely different list. Here's another one...Freestyle Fellowship - Parkbench PeopleVolume10 - Pistolgrip PumpThe Nonce - MixtapesAceyalone - GuidelinesAbstract Rude - A Coat of Paint Go ahead and ask me for more.

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Acey- The Hunt
    FF- Boundaries
    FF- Hot
    Nonce- Mixtapes
    Posse- Feet Up On da table

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Go ahead and ask me for more.

Gentleman, you may now exhale. This is what we have all waited so long for: an invitation to discuss Project Blowed with Archaic.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Harvey, are you also hoping that P.E.A.C.E.'s Connoisseurs project does a full length, instead of just those two surprisingly great 12"s?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Harvey, are you also hoping that P.E.A.C.E.'s Connoisseurs project does a full length, instead of just those two surprisingly great 12"s?

Let me answer that: he's hoping for the ten CD box set.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I didn't even realize that there was a second 12". I'mma need to get that. And yeah, any further PEACE is good news to me.

Volume10 - pistol grip pump, that song was being performed at good life b4 the blowed was even blowed...

Yes, and Project Blowed has become a blanket title for both Good Life and Blowed activities.

No need to be so technical about it.

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

I didn't even realize that there was a second 12". I'mma need to get that. And yeah, any further PEACE is good news to me.

What second 12"? This is news to me and I know those guys. Aside from "Even Steven" off this CD

I thought everything else was kept in the vaults.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Volume10 - pistol grip pump, that song was being performed at good life b4 the blowed was even blowed...

Yes, and Project Blowed has become a blanket title for both Good Life and Blowed activities.

No need to be so technical about it.

thats kinna wack considering over 1/2 the blowed heads werent even around at the og good life shows, including the blowed dj w/ theeth hanging out of the name he bit...

Are you implying that some people who champion Tha Blowed (cough, cough) might not have been down from day one???

thats kinna wack considering over 1/2 the blowed heads werent even around at the og good life shows

Everyone in my lists used to go to the Good Life.

But yeah, if you want to talk Customer Service/Acid Reign era Blowed, then maybe some of them were too young for "Coleslaw and Exposition".

including the blowed dj w/ theeth hanging out of the name he bit...

Who bit who?

OK, I attempted to decipher your message again.

Drez, correct?

That's been covered in full on this board before.

And Jonny, I've been to the Good Life more times than you've been to Kemet.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

And Jonny, I've been to the Good Life more times than you've been to Kemet.

Maybe I should call you Good Son!

• Harvey, are you also hoping that P.E.A.C.E.'s Connoisseurs project does a full length, instead of just those two surprisingly great 12"s?

Let me answer that: he's hoping for the ten CD box set.

A few months ago I was covering a particularly dead Sunday night gig for a friend and I see this one dude dancing real animated in a room that's empty save for several girls sitting on stools sipping out of martini glasses. Dude then picks up a stool and starts swinging it in the air as he stumbles around, then goes into a dance routine where he repeatedly jumps in the air and lands flat on his back, fucking whyling. I'm about to go get security because he's freaking the girls out. I point dude out to one of the DJs whose night it is and he just says...

wait for it...

"Oh, that's P.E.A.C.E."

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    "Oh, that's P.E.A.C.E."

I have witnessed said behavior from doud on several occasions, one of which ended up with his neck under my acquaintance's foot. He will also regale you with tales of his many black belts, hit on every woman in the room and rhyme "peek at you" with "Pikachu."

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "Oh, that's P.E.A.C.E."

I have witnessed said behavior from doud on several occasions, one of which ended up with his neck under my acquaintance's foot. He will also regale you with tales of his many black belts, hit on every woman in the room and rhyme "peek at you" with "Pikachu."

And god help you if you decline to hit a joint P.E.A.C.E. is passing you.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Dude then picks up a stool and starts swinging it in the air as he stumbles around, then goes into a dance routine where he repeatedly jumps in the air and lands flat on his back, fucking whyling.

he must have spent too much time in the bay "doing the fool"

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    These thread is a non starter... there aren't 5 songs from the whole Project Blowed camp that are good... instead it should be "Top 5 least bad Project Blowed songs"

These thread is a non starter... there aren't 5 songs from the whole Project Blowed camp that are good... instead it should be "Top 5 least bad Project Blowed songs"

excessaive hattery.

i know it's "in" to hate on "project blowed" here, but fuck it.

I like Innercity Boundaries, Pistolgrip Pump, I like that Ellay Khule song off Cater to the DJ 2, I like most of Mikah 9's stuff. And I'm not afraid of haters.

The Project Blowed guys in that Freestyle: The Art Of Rhyme dvd are the most embarrassing in it... on some hippy shit, the very worst of backpackers, the sing songy style is vomit worthy...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    sparko - you're wrong.

The Project Blowed guys in that Freestyle: The Art Of Rhyme dvd are the most embarrassing in it... on some hippy shit, the very worst of backpackers, the sing songy style is vomit worthy...

Go away, then geaux away.

the sing songy style is vomit worthy...

So does that mean you don't think Innercity Boundaries is a good song? They kinda sing on there. That's a good fuckin song though. Project Blowed or not.

sparko - you're wrong.

Too funny...

• "Oh, that's P.E.A.C.E."

And god help you if you decline to hit a joint P.E.A.C.E. is passing you.

yes, all the above and

so much more

dude does NOT get 86ed w/out a fight.

Anyways,

the connoisseurs joint is dope and he did something semi recent with Kirb that was pretty cool too.

• sparko - you're wrong.

Too funny...

Who is that... Al Franken?

Go away, then geaux away.

Seriously, i was waiting for them to break out the hacky sack, then drop next level sing songy flows about it whilst displaying their next level skills going by kicking it around at the same time...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    sparko - you're wrong.

Still laughing!

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    sparko - you're wrong.

Too funny...

Who is that... Al Franken?

hahhaha