Ray Cash - C.O.D. > T.I. - King.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I'll check the whole thing and get back to you, mi doops. But "Bumpin' My Music" is one of the best songs out now, definitely.

For what it's worth, I played that and some T.I. at my gig last night. The crowd seemed to be on the Kang's side, but like I said, I'll give you my own (worthless) opinion later.

PS Cheerleader!

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    I'll check the whole thing and get back to you, mi doops. But "Bumpin' My Music" is one of the best songs out now, definitely.

For what it's worth, I played that and some T.I. at my gig last night. The crowd seemed to be on the Kang's side, but like I said, I'll give you my own (worthless) opinion later.

PS Cheerleader!

i love the bumpin my music remix. LOVE.

ayo... hoggy.. i got a message from you from your club last night....

what song were you playing?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    what song were you playing?

Tops Drop.

Hi.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Please be serious.

I think you're going to have a hard time finding Americans who will take this claim seriously enough to even bother arguing with you.

Don't take this the wrong way, but in this country the only people who don't think that T.I. came with the album of the year are nerds that mostly listen to white rappers.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I haven't heard C.O.D. yet. I'm definitely interested, but better than King? interesting...

Please be serious.

I think you're going to have a hard time finding Americans who will take this claim seriously enough to even bother arguing with you.

Don't take this the wrong way, but in this country the only people who don't think that T.I. came with the album of the year are nerds that mostly listen to white rappers.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i have the 7 song COD sampler and it is all dope material

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Da Backwudz album is better than King

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

LOL! Brian, you are a FUNNY dude! You should be a comedian!!!! Any guys that did a song as terrible as that Willie Wonka "I don't like the look of it" bullshit are REALLY not even seein' T.I.!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

There is no way that this could be true, but you do have me curious--what does the rest of the record sound like?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration, but I don't remember the last time an album came this unexpected and impressed me. The best way I can describe it is (and this is a bad description) is that it feels like a "golden age" rap record but sounds like a modern one. If you liked the first two singles you will more than likely appreciate the rest of the album. If you didn't like the two singles, you will find something you enjoy on the album (if you like rap that is..) Now, after giving that incredible description, I can upload a few tracks when I get home from work if needed/wanted.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration, but I don't remember the last time an album came this unexpected and impressed me. The best way I can describe it is (and this is a bad description) is that it feels like a "golden age" rap record but sounds like a modern one. If you liked the first two singles you will more than likely appreciate the rest of the album. If you didn't like the two singles, you will find something you enjoy on the album (if you like rap that is..) Now, after giving that incredible description, I can upload a few tracks when I get home from work if needed/wanted.

fuck that...we want to hear about the girl, the erykah badu concert and the brazILLian chica from next do'.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

seriously, i like the backwuds, and its a slept on album, but it aint better than t.i.

and dedication 2 is album of the year thus far.

....But im curious to peep that ray cash fo sho!

Here's Lil sumthin,peep it.
    Ray Cash - Payback

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I know talking to the homies down south, alot of cats think T.I. went soft with KING. I like the album, but apparently in his homebase there is alot of hate (mainly around that crystal water track)...

The Ray Cash album is really good.

Only heard the single from Da Backwudz, need to check the album.

The first link isnt working here's another one
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7T8YY4SO

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    The Backwudz and Ray Cash albums are both dope but they're not touching king.

Hating on the new T.I. cuz of "Why You Wanna" is retarded, firstly because its a great song and second cuz T.I. has always done 'soft' tracks for the ladies.

Yo Gotti's album is underrated.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Please be serious.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Hating on the new T.I. cuz of "Why You Wanna" is retarded, firstly because its a great song and second cuz T.I. has always done 'soft' tracks for the ladies.

I agree completely, and was surprised that is the reaction they are getting. Everyone is all about Young Dro, especially on the mix-cd side.

The Yo Gotti album really had no push and at least in LA it was a tough sell, no one was even looking for him out here. The new Dogg Pound however, has been selling like crazy here.

I agree completely, and was surprised that is the reaction they are getting. Everyone is all about Young Dro, especially on the mix-cd side.

The Yo Gotti album really had no push and at least in LA it was a tough sell, no one was even looking for him out here. The new Dogg Pound however, has been selling like crazy here.

come on now. I met yo gotti last week when he gave me his mix cd wearing a yo gotti shirt. That dude aint all that hot.