Everyone Should Go To An Atmosphere Show

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
because the crowd is like 95% women and 4% of the remaining guys have no chance...theres a reason i dont post alot.

Comments

• because the crowd is like 95% 16 year old[/b] women and 4% of the remaining guys have no chance...

theres a reason i dont post alot.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    because the crowd is like 95% 16 year old meth-addled[/b] women and 4% of the remaining guys have no chance...

• I saw him at a festival a couple of years ago.

it was bollocks.

Anyone else need gig reviews? holler at me

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    16 yr old girls do meth?

by the way, they were all 17.

• OutsiderOutsider 59 Posts
    When I saw him it was 95% 18 year old boys,roughly.And destinctly average.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts

How long ago? I've seen 'em a few times, and it's gradually shifted to a higher concentration of girls with each album release. And Mr. Dibbs' solo sets were by far the best part of the evening the last time around.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    because the crowd is like 95% 16 year old[/b] women and 4% of the remaining guys have no chance...

theres a reason i dont post alot.

since when are 16 year old girls referred to as "women"?

You have to be pretty desperate to have to go to an Atmosphere show as your only chance in scoring with a chick (a 16 year old at that )......

You could always floss up a bit and go to the club (get your grown man on) and meet some more-likely legal chicks... i'm sayin'.....

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i gave up on atmosphere years ago

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    He made half a million dollar off his 2005 tour, you do the maeth.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    And Mr. Dibbs' solo sets were by far the best part of the evening the last time around.

"Live in Memphis" is one of my favourite Dj Sets evar, unfuckwidable...

• He made half a million dollar off his 2005 tour, you do the maeth.

Are you saying Atmosphere doesn't deserve it? Anyone out there hustling and doing that many shows and growing organically deserves it. Young female's or not. I have put plenty of money into these guys pockets and as long as they keep putting out quality stuff, i will no doubt put more into their pockets. FOr some reason i doubt that Slug pocketed half a million in 2005, but it wouldn't blow my mind if he did.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Though I'm not digging his music, more power to him for getting that tourmoney.

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts

Seen Atmosphere twice. Once in Paris and once in Manchester. Both shows were real dope, I prefer the Mister Dibbs/Slug line up but the new live band things works too.

In Europe the crowd at an atmosphere show is well mixed, I think this sluggo female following things only happens in the US.

Going to see them again in London next month.

say hey there

• i gave up on 16 year-old girls years ago

• OutsiderOutsider 59 Posts

How long ago? I've seen 'em a few times, and it's gradually shifted to a higher concentration of girls with each album release. And Mr. Dibbs' solo sets were by far the best part of the evening the last time around.
    Must have been when God Loves Ugly came out.What was that?2002?Definately more boys with backpacks than girls.
    Fair play to the chap though,he's good a what he does,to coin a phrase,but not really my thing.