Monthly Trivia Question

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
What was the first chart record Rod Stewart appeared on??Wizards From Kansas LP to the first correct answer.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Jeff Beck Group - "Truth?"

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

good morning little schoolgirl

?[/b]

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    long john baldry - banjo

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    btw Rock, surface mail is a bitch, I'm still waiting for that record I won on 04/04...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    btw Rock, surface mail is a bitch, I'm still waiting for that record I won on 04/04...

I hear ya....unfortunately Air Mail's not in my Trivia budget.....it will make you appreciate it more when it arrives

No correct answer yet.....

Year was 1963......backing a female artist on his harmonica.

• Harmonica on Millie's "My Boy Lollipop", 1963

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Damn OTRC, you beat me to it. In all fairness, I must admit I only know the answer because of a google search based on Rockadelic's hint (shouldn't have done that, Rock ).

Did you know this in advance or did you google it too, OTRC?

• I knew it, but only because it was a question in a popquiz i participated in a few years back (didnt know it then)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Harmonica on Millie's "My Boy Lollipop", 1963

We have a winner!!!! PM me your mailing address.....and as you saw, if you're overseas it will be coming via Surface...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hey Rich, I got the record on friday, thanks.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    damn I thought I had it...

• Harmonica on Millie's "My Boy Lollipop", 1963

We have a winner!!!! PM me your mailing address.....and as you saw, if you're overseas it will be coming via Surface...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

..and i have a beautiful record! Thanks for the sounds and the airmail shipping Rich!

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    great idea Rock....and what a cool thing to do. Congrats to the winner. Also, that Wizards of Kansas Lp is absolutely a fire hot LP. Winner should be one happy fellow. Been meaning to thank you for the one you gave me in Austin, so thanks Rock....