SUMMER VACATION - Where You Be Going?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Colorado, MidWest (Road Trip) - DoneKiawah Island, SC in a week!Rest of the summer... no where - sit and wait for the birth of my son!Where you be going?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    !

Where you be going?

Money Makin' Manhattan

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Prague 3 days
    Vienna 2 days
    Budapest 3 days
    Moscow 3 days
    Golden Ring (Vladimir Suzdal) 2 days
    Pskov 1 day
    St. Petersburg 7 days

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    My girl and I were thinking of a driving trip up to New England, but we just found an ill house that should be finshed by the time we were planning on going on vacation, so me might have to spend our time off moving, but if we dont, we will be going to CT, VT, PA, MA...still up in the air-uh.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    i'm gonna go to north carolina, take my shirt off, twist it 'round my head and spin it like a helicopter. jyeah!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Pretty much staying put all summer... but DJing in Memphis in October... and DJing in NYC in November the weekend of the WFMU show. Hope to see some of you folls there.

i'm gonna go to north carolina, take my shirt off, twist it 'round my head and spin it like a helicopter. jyeah!

Holler at me if you're looking for parties in the Triangle area.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    the north avenue beach, possibly foster beach.

later in the summer i plan to walk around the corner..

TOO BROKE TO TRAVEL.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    tryin to hit up that pitchfork music fest. see os mutantes, man man etc. maybe spend a couple days in chi-town before or after.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    tryin to hit up that pitchfork music fest. see os mutantes, man man etc. maybe spend a couple days in chi-town before or after.

pitchfork looks like it's going to be dope.. intonation as well. f*ck lollapalooza.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Money Makin' Manhattan

Who told you this?!!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Holler at me if you're looking for parties in the Triangle area.

i don't know if i'll make it up there, i'm going to be in charlotte, mostly, but you never know. i will holler sometime in august. thanks!

• Leaving for Guatemala and Belize on Sunday. Planning on studying Spanish for at least two of those weeks then traveling to Belize and back. Total of six weeks.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Leaving for Guatemala and Belize on Sunday. Planning on studying Spanish for at least two of those weeks then traveling to Belize and back. Total of six weeks.

Where are you going to be staying? There has to be records in Belmopan.. it just has that look to it. I tried for a couple hours in Belize city and didn't encounter anything but some bothersome crackheads.

• Leaving for Guatemala and Belize on Sunday. Planning on studying Spanish for at least two of those weeks then traveling to Belize and back. Total of six weeks.

Where are you going to be staying? There has to be records in Belmopan.. it just has that look to it. I tried for a couple hours in Belize city and didn't encounter anything but some bothersome crackheads.

I'll have about two weeks in Belize. Will spend time in Caye Caulker then Santa Elena for sure. Thinking about visiting Placencia and Hopkins too. Will probably check out Belmopan now.

• i'll be in chicago for pitchfork / flatstock - july 29thish
    i'll be in chicago djing with my crew - august 19th (hi castle d)

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I'm poor. Because I buy too many records. I can't afford to go on a summer vacation. I went to Portugal on my last vacation. But that was 4 years ago...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Colorado, MidWest (Road Trip) - Done

Kiawah Island, SC in a week!

Rest of the summer... no where - sit and wait for the birth of my son!

Where you be going?

Raj, have you been to Kiawah before?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Hopkins.

I stayed a couple nights in Hopkins. pretty cool but it felt a little dicey. we stayed at the Kismet Inn and the lady running it was a total hippy burnout. When we arrived the she was on mushrooms and wouldn't stop hugging everybody... I thought she was on X but later she revealed it was shrooms. lot of drugs there; kids are constantly running up to offering you various substances.

DJing in NYC in November the weekend of the WFMU show. Hope to see some of you folls there.

Oh Ill be there...with sausages on.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Where you be going?

-MT. Hood Oregon for some summer shredding

-New Zealand in early August for some summer shredding

-Italy (Tuscany) late august/early september for some summer drinking/eating/touristing

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Where you be going?

No. My in-laws are dragging me there. Dope?

• Options
    Bruce Beach all summer. Can someone mix me anoather Caesar?

K.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

K.

Check out "Da Gawd" Bruce Beach 2004

Where you be going?

No. My in-laws are dragging me there. Dope?

Sorry to be Mr Negatron about your trip. But I'm from Charleston. Not a fan of Kiawah! Or Seabrook! Or Hilton Head! The beaches are very nice though. And if you play golf, it couldn't be better.

If you get a chance, drive into Charleston. You will drive through Johns Island which is home to Geechee and Gullah cultures. In about 10 years that will all be gone.

If you think you'll be able to drive into Charleston. PM me and I'll make you a list. Also, I know a dude who does sunset tours on his sailboat at Kiawah. This is highly recommended and I might be able to call and get you a Christopher Cross Special.

"The canvas can do miracles..."

• LuckyLaneLuckyLane 35 Posts
    4-day bachelor party in Amsterdam.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    A few days in London, 2 weeks in Edinburgh during the Fringe festival (drama, art & film everywhere). People, pubs and indian restaurants everywhere, good times!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

K.

Check out "Da Gawd" Bruce Beach 2004

all this needs is some text in mistral font and boom..

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Where you be going?
    In wack ass Columbus, GA.

No summer vacation for me.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    i'm going to montreal for 4 days in august...with the lady friend!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    y'all some luky mofos

I'm staying put, but I might do a weekend in NYC next month