FUCK I THINK I'M BALDING!!!

AaronAaron 977 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I thought this shit skipped a generation!What's the anecdote!DOES ROGAIN WORK???THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!

Comments

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    And now I just noticed I've been walking around with my barn door open for the last hour!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY?!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I thought this shit skipped a generation!

That's what bald dads tell their sons so they won't be stressing about it the first 25 years of their life.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I'm shaking my fist at you, step-dad!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    dude, if it is going to happen, it is going to happen...there is NOTHING you can do. Just accept your fate.
    really.
    I freaked out about it when I noticed the top of my head getting a little thin. I figured I have about a decade(figuring on family history) or so until I have to start shaving my head, but fuck, I will be 45 then, so I am cool with it.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I'm balding in a weird way, the hairline's creeping up in the middle so my hair looks like a W. Have been for the past year. Sucks, don't it? Might have to go clean shave and become a crazy baldhead soon... It's inherited on the mothers side, by the way, so you can't know if it'll happen to you by looking at your dad, I'm told.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Thankfully I was blessed with a beautifully round head, not one of those Scotty Pippen-looking things.

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts
    Balding is a recessive gene inherited from your mother.

To predict your fate, first look at your mom's brothers. If she doesn't have any brothers, perhaps your grandmother on your mom's side has brothers. If you're stuck at this stage perhap your grandmother has a sister who had children that are males (these would be your second cousins)....still stuck???...as Hook Up said it's not worth the stress

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Don't stress about it, just work that shit out, yo.

I remember the first time I realizied I was developing the same pattern my pops has...

: : : DREAM SEQUENCE : : :

I was in a sit-down pizza shop in Chicago during college and the waiter, a brother, asked me who cut my hair because he slipped a bit on the top, near the front, towards the sides. (What kind of fucking thing is that to say to a customer?) After he walked away, I rushed to the bathroom mirror to see for myself and have been concious of it ever since. No bald spots, but I can't sprout a FULL head of hair like I used to. So, I keep it cropped close.

I think the ladies refer to it as a "distinguished" look.

No tip for the waiter.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i say shave it all off.

i know me and a lot of broads who think it can be a good look for some dudes

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Think of it as your hairline, "maturing".

I noticed it when I was looking at picture someone had taken and my back was to the camera and I was sitting down, so it was a complete picture of the top of my head and it freaked me out for awhile. But like I said before, I am cool with it now.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Should I add a nice sheen to the skull with some wax?

I need to get ahead of the curve. Har har.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Just remember that Patrick Stewart is a

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Think of it as your hairline, "maturing".

May I use this line?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Should I add a nice sheen to the skull with some wax?

no wax. also no plucking of eyebrows and no long fu manchu goatee

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I got freaked out when I started thinning in the front at around 20, but luckily it hasn't got any worse since then and I noticed that all males in my family have the same pattern up front and that's it. Hopefully that holds up.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts

I remember the first time I realizied I was developing the same pattern my pops has...

I was in a sit-down pizza shop in Chicago during college and the waiter, a brother, asked me who cut my hair because he slipped a bit on the top, near the front, towards the sides. (What kind of fucking thing is that to say to a customer?) After he walked away, I rushed to the bathroom mirror to see for myself and have been concious of it ever since. No bald spots, but I can't sprout a FULL head of hair like I used to. So, I keep it cropped close.

No tip for the waiter.

Weird. I cut my hair a few months back and accidentally went to high and left a line. That line has stood there and doesn't grow back at all. I don't know what the fuck happened or if I had it before but hair doesn't grow there anymore.

Also I got alopecia, stress and all sorts of shit that creates a temporary bald spot but now it grew back on the inside circle so now it looks like an inch crop circle on my head. Everybody thinks I did it on purpose as a gay ass design but I just let em know...it fell off for no reason then grew back only in the middle.

Seriously though if it was me balding I would be pissed off. Nothing you can do but shave your head. Go for that grown and sexy look.

• Just to keep this Soulstrut and World Cup related...

WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE BIGGER WANG???

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

No tip for the waiter.

Weird. I cut my hair a few months back and accidentally went to high and left a line. That line has stood there and doesn't grow back at all. I don't know what the fuck happened or if I had it before but hair doesn't grow there anymore.

That was God's hand guiding those clippers, son.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I've been going bald since I was 14.

I've been going bald since I was 14.

my grandpa was bald as a cueball by the time he was 21.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    i say shave it all off.

I know a lot of girls who actually like hair and no baldheads...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Just remember that Patrick Stewart is a

ain't that the truth!

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    And Yul Brynner,

If a rich dude like Trump can only manage this

as a baldness 'cure' what hope have little dudes like us got. Spend the cash you'd spend on magical hair-restoring potions on records or a nice hat, and let it slide.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    anybody elses hair getting thicker as they get older?

I'm thinking of buying a pick

i say shave it all off.

I know a lot of girls who actually like hair and no baldheads...

He's going bald. Hair is already going. SHAVE IT. You can't please everyone anyways so go for the ones that like baldies.

I personally can never have hair higher than a 1 clip which is 1/8 of an inch. Plus I cant picture myself without a fade. I'm not into putting on gel and hair products. Too much unnecessary work.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    And Yul Brynner,

as a baldness 'cure' what hope have little dudes like us got. Spend the cash you'd spend on magical hair-restoring potions on records or a nice hat, and let it slide.
    What is that shit on Trump's dome piece?!?!
    Straight nauseating...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Whenever my friend's father gets asked about his baldness, he says "you only have so many hormones, why waste them on hair?"

If you're otherwise healthy, you're still lucky. By the time you're older, ladies won't be caring about the hair anyways.

Just wu-wei it.

No tip for the waiter.

That was God's hand guiding those clippers, son.

haha. He get's the for that one. Not a bad look but I still can't think of why it wouldn't grow back.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    And Yul Brynner,

What is that shit on Trump's dome piece?!?!

Straight nauseating...

He looks like he's about to crack hisself up !!!