FUCK I THINK I'M BALDING!!!

2»

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    i say shave it all off.

i know me and a lot of broads who think it can be a good look for some dudes

This is what my sister-in-law told me years ago. It's been a great consolation.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    sorta unrelated-

i think jeremy piven wears a wig. he looked close to bald in PCU, now its ten years later and dude is sporting a full head of hair in Entourage.

related-

my hair situation seems ok for now, but the evidence left behind in my shower drain points to a Jon Barry look in the near future.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    are you implying that I have a receding hairline

• i am not balding yet, i assume i will some time, not worried about it, swagger makes up for the lack of hair

• i am not balding yet, i assume i will some time, not worried about it, swagger makes up for the lack of hair

aka, buy a Miata, or whatever the equivalent is these days. h2?

• Sorry to hear about it, man. I started losing mine when I was 20. Shaving or 1/8th inch is the way to go. Trying to hold on to what you still have is tempting but
    I did for a while, and was very self-conscious about it, and I felt a million times better when I buzzed it all off. Now I can give myself haircuts, too.

The general rule is: The less hair you have, the shorter it should be.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Sorry to hear about it, man. I started losing mine when I was 20. Shaving or 1/8th inch is the way to go. Trying to hold on to what you still have is tempting but
    I did for a while, and was very self-conscious about it, and I felt a million times better when I buzzed it all off. Now I can give myself haircuts, too.

If you are going bald I recommend SHAVED. 1/8 will still look funny if you are balding. I don't know why people are concerned so much about hair anyways. Just look firme with a shaved head. I don't think it's for everyone though. Some people are just too used to doing there hair so I guess I can see where you are coming from.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Sorry to hear about it, man. I started losing mine when I was 20. Shaving or 1/8th inch is the way to go. Trying to hold on to what you still have is tempting but

Otis has the knowledge on hair loss & penis enlargement. Dude should have a column in MAXIM or something.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    If you're gonna shave your head, I hope you don't have an ugly head. A head with dents and wrinkles in it shaved bald is disturbing.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    If you're gonna shave your head, I hope you don't have an ugly head. A head with dents and wrinkles in it shaved bald is disturbing.

that's what I am saying. A lot of people got flat back heads and just weird shaped heads that hair covers up. Hopefully you ain't got either or the alien shaped head.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Aaron,

Welcome to the club, bruh!!! I've been a Edge gel and Bic man for years now. Then again, chicks dig big, tall, and bald Black guys, so "going slick" was all good. I love it when my wife rubs my dome, so there are benefits, man!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Sorry to hear about it, man. I started losing mine when I was 20. Shaving or 1/8th inch is the way to go. Trying to hold on to what you still have is tempting but

Otis has the knowledge on hair loss & penis enlargement. Dude should have a column in MAXIM or something.

I love MAXIM. Though my gf doesn't like me looking at the photo shoots, she loves me even more ever since I recommended she see Cannibal Holocaust, which was reviewed in the current issue.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Welcome to the club, bruh!!! I've been a Edge gel and Bic man for years now. Then again, chicks dig big, tall, and bald Black guys, so "going slick" was all good. I love it when my wife rubs my dome, so there are benefits, man!!!

***Aaron silently ponders the prospect of a dome-rub***

• I love MAXIM. Though my gf doesn't like me looking at the photo shoots, she loves me even more ever since I recommended she see Cannibal Holocaust, which was reviewed in the current issue.

The dryness of the sarcasm here was enough to make my throat partched.

• I love MAXIM. Though my gf doesn't like me looking at the photo shoots, she loves me even more ever since I recommended she see Cannibal Holocaust, which was reviewed in the current issue.

The dryness of the sarcasm here was enough to make my throat partched.

Scary thing is, I wasn't being sarcastic. She loves horror/gore films like Hostel, Saw, all that shit, and CH blew them all away.

I can't even stomach any of it.

No sarcasm. Really.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

Naw, white dudes who bic their heads just look like giant walking penises. Keep a very close trim of hair around you're baldness and let that fade into a stubbley beard of the same length. The REAL babes love that shit.