What are you wearing today or eating for lunch?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
A ham sandwich. That's right...PORK!Oh, and I'm having sardines for lunch.is this better?

Comments

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    For lunch: sambar with rice.

Man, boredom at work is a bitch.

• chili

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Ham (i ask for turkey, i get ham..oh well) & Cooper NY Sharp American on wheat, Smokehouse almonds, Granola bar, Nectarine.

And i am definately hungry, counting down the time until my 12:30 lunch break.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    A ham sandwich. That's right...

PORK!

Oh, and I'm having sardines for lunch.

is this better?
    so you are wearing a ham sandwich?

Don Jose's mexican w/my mexican gang from work.
    best Mexican food in central VA. still looking for competition.

now if i could find a good Italian spot (especially in southside), i'd be all set.

and i'm wearing lame, white guy attire. solid navy blue A&N polo and khakis w/frayed hems.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

is this better?

well, that was a populist move. You know people is food-sensitive here.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I really want some miso soba with mushrooms...but I had that yesterday. Might hit up the vietnamese buffet, but I dont know yet. It is only 10AM, and I just had breakfast and hour and a half ago.

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    turkey sandwich. on wheat bread today. with some cheese with artificial smoke flavor.

• ah but its breakfast in california. i am wearing my underware and eating a banana. picture that.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I've gained a little too much weight over the last two months. It's Subway Sandwiches with wheat bread, no cheese and no mayo for the next few weeks. Bleh! I was going to cook up a nice chicken lunch to bring to work but I was too tired when I got home yesterday.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    eating: Lunch is at Applebee's today

wearing: this

edited because my co-worker said that he'll hook me up. He's dude, for real.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    too early for lunch, but just finished a fig croissant and coffee.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    For lunch: sambar with rice.

Man, boredom at work is a bitch.

Where's the good South Indian jump-off in DC? I was not really feeling that place on M street.

• I've gained a little too much weight over the last two months. It's Subway Sandwiches with wheat bread, no cheese and no mayo for the next few weeks. Bleh! I was going to cook up a nice chicken lunch to bring to work but I was too tired when I got home yesterday.

you have been watching too many commercials with that guy jared in it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    eating: whatever i can scrounge

What the fuck?? Those new BDUs are way to high speed for me.... and I'm glad I got out before Shinseki had his Beret moment.....

I'm eating Chicken Soup for lunch to help me get over the rest of this cold I got....

• wait... maybe you are jared. are you jared? admit it!

• montymonty 420 Posts
    still in my slept-in

tee, eating a bowl of corn flakes, topped with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, drowning in whole milk

eating: whatever i can scrounge

What the fuck?? Those new BDUs are way to high speed for me.... and I'm glad I got out before Shinseki had his Beret moment.....

Sarge,
    I was rocking the prototype in Iraq a couple of years ago (still got 'em). Shinseki, haha... I remember when all that shit first jumped off.

Yeah I prefer that old green suit,

side note: I actually knew that dude in the picture from Ft. Lewis.

side note: I actually knew that dude in the picture from Ft. Lewis.

NO WAY!! Thats pretty rad.

"Yeah, I hang with models...."

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    ah but its breakfast in california. i am wearing my underware and eating a banana. picture that.

i can't stop picturing it

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

where is this Don Jose? Is it better than the "site trucks"?

i'm wearing lame, white guy attire. solid navy blue A&N polo and khakis w/frayed hems.

on the Southside? you'll get some leg tonight for sure!

"Yeah, I hang with models...."
    I'd much rather do this.

I've gained a little too much weight over the last two months. It's Subway Sandwiches with wheat bread, no cheese and no mayo for the next few weeks. Bleh! I was going to cook up a nice chicken lunch to bring to work but I was too tired when I got home yesterday.

you have been watching too many commercials with that guy jared in it.

I know how to lose weight. Went from 230 to 163 and now I'm at 185. I guess I know how to gain weight too. Fuck that, being fat sucked. Never again.

still in my slept-in

tee, eating a bowl of corn flakes, topped with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, drowning in whole milk

Heaven!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Lunch was rice salad and a couple of bananas.

Attire is an old Stussy t-shirt, Levis, Adidas Rod Lavers.

old Stussy t-shirt

man. stussy was the coolest back in the day.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Vintage Ralph Lauren Polo rugby shirt with khakis and matching Air Max 95s. Sorry Paychecks and Faux_Rillz, no Escada today.
    Lunch will be a bowl of Pho Tai Bo Vien.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    old Stussy t-shirt

man. stussy was the coolest back in the day.

Maybe not so much now, but their shit used to be really well made; nice cut, held its colour & shape, minimal shrinkage, the lot.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    brown loafers, dark blue jeans, pinstripe button down untucked.

chicken breast sandwich on wheat w/ mayo, tomato and spinach. peach (i just ate that...excellent). cheese crackers. carrots. yogurt.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    where is this Don Jose? Is it better than the "site trucks"?
    site trucks? never eaten in them, so i don't know.
    Don Jose's has 2 locations w/another opening in Chester someday. the one i hit regularly is open 7 days/wk at Hull & Turner. its the bizzomb (no stronjay). The other is in Colonial Heights heading toward Pburg.

i'm wearing lame, white guy attire. solid navy blue A&N polo and khakis w/frayed hems.
    on the Southside? you'll get some leg tonight for sure!
    yeh just gotta cruise around the mall or hit up AppleFridaybees right?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    awesome!

today im wearing a blue knit polo with like red and white pinstripes and some jeans. and my new rod lavers that are already dirty.

today for lunch im not sure what i'll be having because ive had stomach issues for the last few weeks. the suns out so maybe its time to hit up the fruit cart dude.