What are you wearing today or eating for lunch?

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i am eating the best spinach and potato roti i've had in a long time - from gandhi's on queen.

hoping not to spill any on my 70's white peasant top with floral detailing, jeans and sandals.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    im a sucker for embroidered womens tops.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I had green beans and tofu. Shirley Eaton seemed to be really interested in it. Perhaps she was hungry.

me too! and this is some homemade 1974 Vogue Patterns job. buttons all down the back! a sewed in belt! not too hippy at all! $15!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm rocking this shirt

b/w
    Kenneth Cole jeans
    S.Carter black shoes
    & 100% cotton boxers

and eating a doughnut

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    today...

pretty bland all around.

sportin' a long sleeve collared button up joint from the Gap, some jeans and some New Balance 574's

for eat's:

a chicken lean cuisine meal, some strawberries & an apple juice.

ho-hummm

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    oh forgot the clothes part.

a Katsu t-shirt(coffeeshop in Amsterdam that blessed the world with the greatest sativa strain known to man, Sage) pair of jeans and some chukkas.

me too! and this is some homemade 1974 Vogue Patterns job. buttons all down the back! a sewed in belt! not too hippy at all! $15!

sounds lovely!

i try and sneak some embroidered joints into my wardrobe here and there but its not really a dude's look.

i try and sneak some embroidered joints into my wardrobe here and there but its not really a dude's look.

ok. so my cousin, who is in her early 20s, is dating this really creepy guy in his mid-30's. they were in town from out west last summer and they stayed with my parents for a while. one night Man, my brother and i were over for dinner and the dude was wearing an extremely thin white (woman's)top with blue embroidery, long shorts, birkenstocks and one dangling earring. the top was so thin, you could see his nipples (shudder). we sat across from him at the dinner table and Man was so grossed out that he was actually getting pissed off. my parents hate him cause he's into my cousin who is way young for him, because he drank all the booze and never poured for anyone but himself when the wine bottle was on the table (how fucking rude is that?).

i think some things are best admired from afar.

my top does NOT look like this

ahaha! yeah, the best (IMO) embroidered tops are usually made on thin cheap cotton. which is great for the ladies, but not so for the dudes. i ALWAYS wear an undershirt if im wearing the embroidery. theyre guayaberas so its not like im rockin some medieval hobbit shit. but yeah, i only bring it out on special occaisions.

what's your thoughts on the long sleeve bellbottoms like the one you have pictured? a lot of middle aged asian women rock that shit. im not particularly feeling it.

what's your thoughts on the long sleeve bellbottoms like the one you have pictured? a lot of middle aged asian women rock that shit. im not particularly feeling it.

nope not a fan either, i do like butterfly sleeves...this is a good combo of both embroidery and butterfly sleeves.

i like this but i think its most flattering on larger frame women. on the more diminuitive frame, i like the cheap cotton of a peasant shirt.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Carne guisada tacos.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

ok. so my cousin, who is in her early 20s, is dating this really creepy guy in his mid-30's. they were in town from out west last summer and they stayed with my parents for a while. one night Man, my brother and i were over for dinner and the dude was wearing an extremely thin white (woman's)top with blue embroidery, long shorts, birkenstocks and one dangling earring. the top was so thin, you could see his nipples (shudder). we sat across from him at the dinner table and Man was so grossed out that he was actually getting pissed off. my parents hate him cause he's into my cousin who is way young for him, because he drank all the booze and never poured for anyone but himself when the wine bottle was on the table (how fucking rude is that?).

i think some things are best admired from afar.

my top does NOT look like this

i like this but i think its most flattering on larger frame women. on the more diminuitive frame, i like the cheap cotton of a peasant shirt.

you so know what is up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Carne guisada tacos.

but what are you eating?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Carne guisada tacos.

but what are you eating?

Your haircut looks like a taco.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

you so know what is up.

Those flowy peasant shirts give most women that "second trimester" look.

you so know what is up.

lmho

• andyhoopsandyhoops 154 Posts
    -khaki shorts
    -dead stop shirt
    -adidas stan smith 2

-baked vegetable samosa x2
    -lentil ball x2

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Okay ya'll I just changed my outfit. Now I'm wearing a size xxxxl "Stop Snitching" T-shirt, a doo rag with a shower cap on top of it, A huge diamond mediallion that says "Ca$h all damn day records", locs, Diamond grill in my mouf, dickies with a razor sharp crease and house shoes. I might change again later.

you so know what is up.

ha! this is true but it depends on where they cinch up the waist. like some of them joints put the waist right below the boobs and thatll give the impression of the ponch you speak of.

hmmm. maybe i should stop. i just made myself a pepper turkey and provolone sammich. it was bland, just how i wanted it.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Okay ya'll I just changed my outfit. Now I'm wearing a size xxxxl "Stop Snitching" T-shirt, a doo rag with a shower cap on top of it, A huge diamond mediallion that says "Ca$h all damn day records", locs, Diamond grill in my mouf, dickies with a razor sharp crease and house shoes. I might change again later.

post a pic or you're soft

+ many more can be found here or at niketalk.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

post a pic or you're soft

+ many more can be found here or at niketalk.

Son, I can't post a pictures. I got warrants mayne!

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

parliment t shirt, got the iron on at a record show a while ago finally got it done and addidas shorts, enjoying the day off watching soccer