Your 6/6/6 playlist?

2»

Comments

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts

G#$%#s-

Confirm or deny the following: are you are you not visible in a backstage scene in the License to Ill VHS tape rocking a Slayer shirt and stonewashed jeans? Inquiring Jews want to know the deal.

Best,
    Zvi

with the blue jacket on??? guilty as charged.

and re: the Slayer tour book.

I worked at Def Jam and the time (some say I helped get them signed to the label) and before I worked there I wrote for a few metal mags and they got me to write it cuz I was dumb cheep!!!!! I still have copies of the tour book as well as LL Kangols!!!!

• OH SHIT. How can we forget...

L's a rebel, on a higher level, go get a shovel
    Cause I'm the only son of the motherfucking devil
    It's a fact I'm living foul, black
    Niggas should have known I was sick from the shit I did a while back
    Cause being bad I couldn't stop
    When I was in pre-school, I beat a kid to death with a wooden block
    Faggot niggas I was back slapping
    I realized that every time I got mad something bad happened
    A nigga hit me with a can of beer, then he ran in fear
    Later they found him hanging from a chandelier
    Enemies I be bucking quick
    My moms know who I am because she know who she was fucking with
    On my skull the 666, no tricks
    When I catch fits, my mom picks up the crucifix
    And I kill chumps for the cheapest price
    I'm rolling with Satan, not Jesus Christ
    Enemies I got several done
    Big L straight from hell, the motherfucking Devil's Son

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'll have to find some of my old pictures from the 80s and post them. I was metal thrashing mad.
    Honestly, that's what this post should really be about: 80s pics of Strutters in Metal Gear. Start it off Chan...

As soon as I get a new scanner, it's on!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

• And now we return you to our afternoon movie "Blacula vs. Black Dracula"...

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

G#$%#s-

Confirm or deny the following: are you are you not visible in a backstage scene in the License to Ill VHS tape rocking a Slayer shirt and stonewashed jeans? Inquiring Jews want to know the deal.

Best,
    Zvi

with the blue jacket on??? guilty as charged.

and re: the Slayer tour book.

I worked at Def Jam and the time (some say I helped get them signed to the label) and before I worked there I wrote for a few metal mags and they got me to write it cuz I was dumb cheep!!!!! I still have copies of the tour book as well as LL Kangols!!!!

Dude, I had a copy of that video when it came out, it finally snapped a few years ago, and I tracked down a new one when I was out in the Bay. I get off my flight and I'm all dazed and confused and fucked up off the cannibis and I throw the tape on the vcr, and I'm like "holy shit, that's Gx#$$s". I thought I was hallucinating.

Also- PM the gawd if you feel like selling one of those tour books son. Also, do you know the gawd Metal Mike?

• wasn't there a short-lived strutter named Metal_Maniac?!?!? COME FORTH IF YOU'RE LURKING AND BLESS / CURSE US WITH YOUR PLAYLIST!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    wasn't there a short-lived strutter named Metal_Maniac?!?!? COME FORTH IF YOU'RE LURKING AND BLESS / CURSE US WITH YOUR PLAYLIST!

I think I know who that was! Might have to put him on BLAST!!!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    OH SHIT. How can we forget...

L's a rebel, on a higher level, go get a shovel
    Cause I'm the only son of the motherfucking devil
    It's a fact I'm living foul, black
    Niggas should have known I was sick from the shit I did a while back
    Cause being bad I couldn't stop
    When I was in pre-school, I beat a kid to death with a wooden block
    Faggot niggas I was back slapping
    I realized that every time I got mad something bad happened
    A nigga hit me with a can of beer, then he ran in fear
    Later they found him hanging from a chandelier
    Enemies I be bucking quick
    My moms know who I am because she know who she was fucking with
    On my skull the 666, no tricks
    When I catch fits, my mom picks up the crucifix
    And I kill chumps for the cheapest price
    I'm rolling with Satan, not Jesus Christ
    Enemies I got several done
    Big L straight from hell, the motherfucking Devil's Son

Dude, I had a copy of that video when it came out, it finally snapped a few years ago, and I tracked down a new one when I was out in the Bay. I get off my flight and I'm all dazed and confused and fucked up off the cannibis and I throw the tape on the vcr, and I'm like "holy shit, that's Gx#$$s". I thought I was hallucinating.

Also- PM the gawd if you feel like selling one of those tour books son. Also, do you know the gawd Metal Mike?

My afro was in full efffect!!!!!

I know not of the Metal Mike....

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

My afro was in full efffect!!!!!

I know not of the Metal Mike....

Yeah, you should bring that steelo back dude...and the acid washed dungarees as well. Metal Mike is a bum who panhandles in the vill and occassionally robs NYU students. I've known hommie since I was a young kid and he's alway been friendly with Russell Simmons. When I asked him how they knew each other he told me he used to be a soundman/roadie for Slayer and Public enemy. God knows if he's telling the truth..

Yeah, you should bring that steelo back dude...and the acid washed dungarees as well. Metal Mike is a bum who panhandles in the vill and occassionally robs NYU students. I've known hommie since I was a young kid and he's alway been friendly with Russell Simmons. When I asked him how they knew each other he told me he used to be a soundman/roadie for Slayer and Public enemy. God knows if he's telling the truth..

that dude!!! I thought you were talking about a strutter. 25 to life Metal Mike!!! it's he has an email address! That dude helped me bomb stickers in the RS days. I'd give him a pile of stickers and $25 beans and see shits all over the place!!! that dude is the epitomy of

where would he put the tour book??? That cat's got crazy game.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Dude has stepped his game up, he has a cellphone now. He's one of the few remaining vestiges of "the vill" of old, a place that has now turned in to a giant Starbucks. I knew you had to know the guy...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    backstage scene in the License to Ill VHS tape

THAT'S THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER FELT

• cool to see the metal appreciation in this forum.. i'm feeling 'divine intervention' the most by slayer at the moment. the timing on the first track is critical..

not sure if this has been posted yet: http://www.nationaldayofslayer.org/

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

MARQUEE WIDTH="60%">

[color:red]youhavenochoiceoflifeordeathmyfaceyouwillnotseeaflashofreduponyourchestsafetyoutofreach[/color]youhavenochoiceoflifeordeathmyfaceyouwillnotseeaflashofreduponyourchestsafetyoutofreach[color:red]youhavenochoiceoflifeordeathmyfaceyouwillnotseeaflashofreduponyourchestsafetyoutofreach[/color]

/MARQUEE>

• Options

K in Canada.

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts

• actually a friend of ours is moving to LA and last night she dropped offf a box full of records like this:

just in time for 666day

That MDC record is straight

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts