a-trak & the rub toronto

AserAser 2,351 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
no surprise, our ahem "superfriends" network was putting in work.name of the tour is....sniff sniff, it was real hot in therereturn of hte mack??official tour mascot.....anyway as usual, tis was a grand time. These two guys were too kind, cosmo is a care bear, ayres is the grizzly. Let me know how much you had to pay for all your luggage, hah......I still can't believe you have to lug all that on the plane solo.

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I think this is the one and only post I'm going to read about the Toronto show. I had planned all week on going, but I got home from work friday night and had a severe case of 'not feelin like leaving the house' b/w 'having to work at 5:30am'.

Suffice to say that, in retrospect, I'm a little disapointed with myself. Someone please pm me and tell me how much it sucked. Even if you're lying.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i had a blast last night, tight show once again guys!

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

is that mr. whitefolks from "pimps up"?

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

i think its boy george

• dayday 9,611 Posts

i think its boy george

Or... it's this same dude who was @ the Stones Throw party in Palm Springs for Coachella?

THE PLOT THICKENS...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm looking for a photochopped image of Aser somewhere... w00t

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    no surprise, our ahem "superfriends" network was putting in work.

That looks like it was alot of fun. I'm gonna have to catch the dudes next time they're out this way.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Dam I totally forgot bout the show. I didnt even do anything last night

how was it?

• choleracholera 101 Posts

That looks like it was alot of fun. I'm gonna have to catch the dudes next time they're out this way.

Yes! Pap with the rare cameo appreance...

I barely even post here anymore, but I have to say that I had the best time I've had in a long time. Had some pre-drinking, Aser with the 'nah man, no hash for me...', then showing up on my patio passing me some, getting inside was a bit of a pain (the line up in the rain forever was on some bullshit, but worth it), and then seeing those dudes rip it was great. A-Trak's routines were technical and crazy funky at the same time (very rare) and flowed very well in and out of Ayers and Cosmo rocking the shit out o the place. I don't ever remember seeing people in Toronto really throw it up for Rick Ross, but they sure as hell did (god that dude's got style in his raps). Mr. Baker was really working the mic at the right times, and did a dope job hyping the crowd here and there (dude was rocking back and forth like he was about to bust someone's nose). Those dudes seemed like they were genuinely having a real fun time. I saw quite a few people who I haven't seen in years which is always dope. Wish I met more Struters, but I was busy getting more drunk and dancing with the missus. Not a fan of hot beer, but dammit it went down good. All in all, a really great night, got my wild out on, sweated my ass off and had a good time. It was good to meet Ayers very breifly. You guys were busting your asses to rock the place and did a great job. Thanks for, like I said, one of the best nights I've had in a long time. I look forward to seeing you guys kill shit again in the future.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -