World Cup Bastards Speak Up!!! (Brits stand up!)

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    now the 5-0 was a good goal. nice one. but still sm is pretty weak. argentinia is one of my top favorites. don't get me wrong, but i don't think they are playing at 100% right now. SM is just too bad. Ridiculous defense. The pass for 4-0 passed 4!!! SM players. What are they doing?!? And it might have been an own goal too.

6-0?!?!?!?!?!?! What's the hell!? Argentinia is doing well. But SM is no real opponent.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i might be watching a different game then. the goal was good, but not above average. and argentinia is not that hot. s-m is simply very very very bad. worst team so far. what a ridiculous defense!

with a performance like that, argentinia will lose against the dutch team, for sure!

Argentina has looked the best so far. Ivory Coast is a fucking realdude team and they are gonna put a lot of pressure on Holland later on today.

and that goal was redonkulous. your eyeballs must be broke.

Grope is in serious denial. Na kumpel? Will Argentina meet Germany in the 1/4s? If so that would be a damn shame.

So it will be an matchup? You funny.

no, it would be , because Germany would probably lose.

The Czech Republic is still my #1 favorite though.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    wow, that was just pathetic. S&M (hehe) just imploded. what a facking dabacle. Argentina are great, but id like to see them play a team rather than a bunch of guys if you know what i mean.

argentina =

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Dang, Maradonna looks like he's on drugs all the time! Is it coke or crack? Dude is really not himself anymore. Poor guy.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    The referee's just blown early, presumably to save the S-M blushes. Can't wait for the Holland/Argentina game.

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    Bloody hell, Argentina 1 S&M 0 already. Argentina really are the team to be fearful of at the moment.

Cambiasso's goal =

Yep, that's a world cup "classic" right there.

6-0

The referee's just blown early, presumably to save the S-M blushes.

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts
    I don't think there's any doubt about the best team ~SO FAR~ after that performance.

Some of the interplay around the box was just sublime. And, please, there is just no way you can call Cambiaso's (SP?) goal anything other that an all time great world cup goal. You must have only seen the final strike, because I don't think you could have noticed the redonkulous one touch passing in the buildup.

• i'm officially afraid for Holland - Ivory Coast. 59 mins and counting...

redonkulous one touch passing in the buildup.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

hahaha, it's the crouch

That miss was terrible but it looks like crouch is takin the breakdancin goal celebrations to the , hes about to do the windmill!

hahaha, it's the crouch

That miss was terrible but it looks like crouch is takin the breakdancin goal celebrations to the , hes about to do the windmill!

oh shit, i love that photo, dude looks craaaazy.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Grope is right, Argentina is not that hot and Maradona, who was just watching the game, is on drugs.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I need a "Private Mind Garden Channel" for Grope. Ideas?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Grope is right, Argentina is not that hot and Maradona, who was just watching the game, is on drugs.

Didn't you pick Brasil before all this started?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Yes Sir, I don't live in denial. I stand by my choice.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

oh, i said that because i saw him cheering and waving like a madman. i guess you didn't see it...

remember germany vs. saudi-arabia 2002? was germany THAT hot?
    (answer should be: no!!!)

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Removed the pic of Herve in an argentinian shirt when i noticed the text on the pic as well.

If memory serves me well Maradona has always had a pretty exuberant goal celebration. Have to say that whatever shit he's got up to in the past it's nice to see him looking as thin and healthy as he did in this match (plus playing in England at a charity match last month).

Nothing more depressing than watching a legend (arguably GOAT) throw their life away and hopefully he's now on the right track.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    oh, you are posting Maradona pics

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

not me

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

not me

oh, and now you deleted the pic! The german sense of humor! HA HA! Again,

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

oh, i said that because i saw him cheering and waving like a madman. i guess you didn't see it...

That is indeed very strange behaviour when your team is winning. Dude must have been high.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    That is indeed very strange behaviour when your team is winning. Dude must have been high.

i was just... whatever... never mind, OK?

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts

Sarcasm aside, you really need to see it to know what dude means by that. 'Madman' doesn't do it justice. He seriously looked like he had just hit the meth HARD.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Sarcasm aside, you really need to see it to know what dude means by that. 'Madman' doesn't do it justice. He seriously looked like he had just hit the meth HARD.

thanks!

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

Serbia is a far superior side to that Saudi one the Germans beat 8-0 four years ago

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts

Serbia is a far superior side to that Saudi one the Germans beat 8-0 four years ago

yes ... s-m finished in front of spain in their qualifying group ...

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

thanks!

I did see it, on previous occasions as well, dude is just emotional, the celebration after his goal against greece in '94 was a lot more

Anyway, that Holland match was beyond nervewrecking, I'm glad we're through tough!
    van Persie was