My Official Bay Area Strut Farewell!

JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Now as I'm finishing packing up my shit, securing a U-Haul box full of my pillagings from the last five months for airplane travel, I need to shout out all the nice people I have met from the Strut while here. Thank you guys for free drinks, entries, mixes, and records, weed, rides in the middle of the night, laughs, karaoke, hugs and pounds, and some of the greatest DJ sets I have ever witnessed. I have been in the receiving end so much more than in the giving and I feel that the hospitality of this City has indeed made itself felt. If you ever feel like visiting Finland I'll be there to take care of you.Thank you in no particular order:Jinx and Bev, Morse Code, Young Phonics, peacefulrotation, Ross and Neta, coolchris, Stef and SergeTo all the folks that I met only briefly I hope that I'll catch more of you sometime later:Ms Damn, Mike2600(thong tho-tho-thong-thong), Johnny Paychecks, dollar bin, Mongo Slade, urrrs, Cosmo.It was nice people! Keep on it!

Comments

• Options
    Nice avatar.

K.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    I can't beleive it spent a year in your sales box marked $5.

• Options
    I can't beleive 2 of them spent a year in your sales box marked $5.

• M*rkus~

It was great having you here in the Sco these past few months. Not only did you bring your pleasant company, knowledge, and height - you brought Nicole Willis's and Timmions! Thanks for kicking it with us and coming out to all the funk-tions. (and cleaning out our bay rap used bins... ) No, No records at G****s!

Please PM the addy for future mailings~~~have a safe trip and good luck carrying all that vinyl on if you haven't shipped it already.

JBiz

You better believe there ain't no records in hat place. You gots PMd

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I'm so sad to see you go. It's been great fun hanging out, singing, eating, drinking and talking music and such with you.

At least you won't have to worry about Serg doing this to you at parties.

Thank you, take care and farewell! (*HUG*)

That photo is too absurd on too many levels. How come I always manage to look like a serial killer? And why is Serg doing some kind of a satanistic ritual to me? Take care Stef!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    damn homie...SF WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT THE FUNKY FIN!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    No, No records at G****s!

No wonder... I usually come off at that place thanks to the lazy diggers of the Bay Area... not this time around... I figured someone was dipping their finger in my sugar bowl

Markus it was good to meet you and feel free to give a holler if you're ever on the east side of things.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    My dude! From selling you B.U.M.S. records and Slump & Grind 1 a year and a half ago to putting you on the guest list at our gigs this year...it's been great hanging out with you. And please believe that if we ever make it out to Suomi, we'll call the Homie.

Peace,
    Ross

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Happy Trails amigo!See you soon.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    It was great having you here M****s, out and about catching shows and being just dude in general. Stay up, and keep me up on Finnish fusion raer!

• Markus! Glad I had the chance to meet you for a bit when I was in the Bay.
    Who knows, maybe I'll see you in Finland some time?!?!?

Happy and safe travels,
    MIKE