i need bicycle related rap lines

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
working on a song for abdominal's(dope m.c. from canada) album. i need lines from old hip hop songs refering to bike riding for scratch montage or possible hook. thanks in advance, stein. . .

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    There was some Beastie Boys track with a mention of a low rider bicycle.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    "I ride around town in my low-rider bicycle" (Beastie Boys' "Professor Booty")

That's the only one that's coming to mind, I had to do a search for this one, from Redman in KRS-One's "5 Boroughs":

"and tell you fuck you and that bitch on your bike"

• Options

Dude, you don't know much I owe you.

K the Young E.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Dude, you don't know much I owe you.

K the Young E.

Nah. I will say that there are probably more "biker shorts" lines out there than bicycle ones. Didn't LONS ride bikes in the "Sobb Story" video?

I did another search:
    "physics of a bicycle, isn't it remarkable?" (from cLOUDDEAD's "Bike")
    "hustlin dime bags on a twelve speed bicycle" (Wyclef's "Pullin' Me In")

And sadly, Vanilla Ice:
    "And the women wanna ride my pickle like it was a bicycle
    Or just lick it like a Popsicle"

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Mobb Deep "Quietstorm" ?

"f@*k ya life...hop on my 98 dirt bike"

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    word! keep em' comin'. . .stein.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    working on a song for abdominal's(dope m.c. from canada) album. i need lines from old hip hop songs refering to bike riding for scratch montage or possible hook. thanks in advance, stein. . .

The whole opening "scene" of BDP's "Tha P Is Free" is about KRS riding on a BMX bike, doin' a freestyle move, giving a ride to a girl who says she'll give it up for crack,

"I did a little trick on my freestyle fix, and she was right on the ground..."

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    does tour de france by Kraftwerk count?

• Chuck_HussChuck_Huss 145 Posts
    BDP "Kenny Parker Show" - Turntables suckers in the wheel of my bike

Common "Resurrection '95" - I ride the rhythm like a Schwinn bike

King Tee "The Coolest" - smoother than silk, cooler than an icicle/
    Rough like a bully, I'm rollin like a bicycle

Del "Catch a Bad One" - Brothers like my flow/
    Others ride my jock like a bicycle, but I'm psycho

Ultramag "Pluckin Cards" - I just pedal my bike, then I laugh again

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    thanks much everyone! stein. . .

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Lone Catalysts - "Lone Catalysts": "huffy's were the shit, I pop a wheelie and go to blocks"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn, I forget what song or freestyle, but didn't Big L say something like "... and still pull hoes on a pedal bicycle"

I am sure someone on here knows the joint!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn, I forget what song or freestyle, but didn't Big L say something like "... and still pull hoes on a pedal bicycle"

L is a rebel type
    Tough as a metal pipe
    Fuck a benz cuz i could pull skins on a pedal bike

Show & AG Represent

WORD! There it is.

• awallawall 673 Posts

L is a rebel type
    Tough as a metal pipe
    Fuck a benz cuz i could pull skins on a pedal bike

Show & AG Represent

i was just about to post that.

wasn't there some late 90s song about stealing bikes?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    But abstract but Aesop Rock's Daylight has the lines:

"This cat is asking if I've seen his little lost passion
    I told him: 'Yeah, but only when I pedaled past him"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Del (from the I Wish My Brother George Was Here, dunno the track)-Wearing biker shorts is like choking on your nuts[/b]

Lil Vicious-"Nika?" or "Nicole"-I used to ride my Bi-I-cycle

Peace
    T.N.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    "While you were riding your bike, your girl was checking my mic"

-Kwest the Madd Ladd

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I think it's "Gangsta Gangsta" where Ice Cube talks about the "Ladies in the Biker Shorts"

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i was thinking about that whole bigL verse yesterday.
    thats definitely the sickest bike lyric

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Aohhla.com+bicycle&btnG=Google+Search

Artist: Mya f/ Jay-Z Album: Best of Me 12" Song: Best of Me (Holla ...
    ... Repeat 1 [Mya] The best of me The best of me oh [Jay-Z] 5,4,3,2,1 Carolina blue kicks Hottest nigga on the block Used to willie bicycle since I was six, ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/misc/r_and_b/bestmain.mya.txt - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: DJ Clue f/ Jay-Z Album: The Professional 2 Song: Jay-Z ...
    ... reflect me folks As my world turns like the wheels on a bicycle spoke It's much deeper than a soap, it's a constant drama series All they see is money, ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ dj_clue/the_pro2/jyzstyle.clu.txt - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Company Flow f/ J-Treds Album: Funcrusher Plus Song ...
    ... or cock albums mispoke And got the El P rookie cards stuck in they bicycle spoke For those VH-1 crystalized pseudo rip flows Let the liquid talon soak ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ companyf/funcrush/collude.flw.txt - 7k - May 16, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: De La Soul f/ Yummy Album: The Grind Date Song: Much More ...
    ... Tracy broke me And now she wanna see the resident provokin me to pop wheelies on my bicycle, watch her eyes twinkle One house, two houses, ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/delasoul/grind/muchmore.dls.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: King Tee Album: Act a Fool Song: The Coolest Typed by ...
    ... cooler than an icicle Rough like a bully, I'm rollin like a bicycle Fresh like a virgn calculates like a math wiz You think you're bad? ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ king_tee/actafool/coolest.kgt.txt - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: BizMarkie Album: I Need a Haircut Song: Kung Fu Typed by ...
    ... a Haircut Song: Kung Fu Typed by: OHHLA Webmaster DJ Flash Once about a time there was a kid who didn't have a bicycle or a car that skid Only thing he ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/bizmark/haircut/kung_fu.biz.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Dres (formerly of Black Sheep) Album: The Sureshot ...
    ... Once again Dres..lays it down with the slang that bicycle kicks like that nigga Liu Kang...I brang..many a thang in event of battle we..be the baddest ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/dres/sureshot/nycity.drs.txt - 5k - May 16, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Chris Ward Album: Veteran Rookie Song: I Got That... Typed ...
    ... with all the extras My jewelry light up the night, like bicycle reflectors That's why hoes call and harass me, like bill collectors So please believe, ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ chriswrd/vet_rook/igotthat.wrd.txt - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Wyclef Jean Album: The Ecleftic * 2 Sides II a Book Song ...
    ... to everybody that knew me when I was broke Workin at Burger King, hustlin dime bags on a twelve speed bicycle All the projects man, youknowwhatimsayin? ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/wyclef/eclef/pullinme.fge.txt - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Erick Onasis f/ Noah, Teflon Da Don Album: Def Squad ...
    ... I'm the rappin Feebo Knock you the fuck out over a bicycle Yo G (Wassup?) Let em know how I do I smack you the fuck up, and your girlfriend too So while ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ defsquad/e_onasis/aintshhh.def.txt - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

• JpegJpeg 20 Posts
    Aceyalone had a funny line on the A-team album a track called 'Doing the most for the coast'

"I rip a rapper and beat him down as if he stole my bike"

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    i got a indy 12" from Philly from the late 80s/early 90s, 16 On Wax - Biker Shorts
    there's a whole load of bicycle related lyrics on that

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "It wasn't BMW it was BMX"

Young and Restless - B-girls.....

posting from chincoteague island......hi!

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    Pharcyde "Officer" song-
    something like 'i wish we had some good bikes/we need the exercise maybe we could take a hike'
    looks pretty stupid typed out, but good song

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I'm probably mangling the lyrics but its been a minute since I've listened to common's resurrection:
    "I used to pop a wheely on my blue and grey stingray(??)" on Nuttin to Do.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts

yeah if you put my name in the credits

• threetwosixthreetwosix 270 Posts
    I apologize for this in advance:

'I started hiking it I wasn't liking it
    I saw a little kid I stole his bike and started biking it' One of those Days - DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince

see also:
    Bicycle Race - Queen
    Bicycle - Masters of Reality
    Bike - Pink Floyd