TheMack Fashion Advice Column

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
LRG is tightLive mechanics is settin it off too.madsoul got some tight gearDeisel is that real shit though homesky
yeah, deisel got that piff for your wardrobe. i just copped a ill ass Seven track jacket that is swafin right now. it's real hype doe. my wardrobe is way too advanced man, ya'll cant hang
that hoodie is rediculous. the shoes sre unreal too.
An idea whose time has come. Unsure of the propriety of rocking white-on-white AF1s post-Labor Day? Or of mixing BBC with BAPE? Post up your most vexing fashion conundrums here and hope that Young Wilbekin will bless you with some clarity.

Comments

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts
    Dear Mack

My sister's wedding is coming up. Should I settle for an off the peg suit, or would it be a good idea to splash out on a nice bespoke tailored number?

Many thanks

Dylan

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    rediculous.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dear Mack

My sister's wedding is coming up. Should I settle for an off the peg suit, or would it be a good idea to splash out on a nice bespoke tailored number?

Many thanks

Dylan

While I would not purport to speak for TheMack, I think you might be a little out of bounds with this one.

TheMack don't know nothing about weddings/marriage/that commitment schitt. TheMack don't want to know nothing about weddings/marriage/that commitment schitt.

True player for real. Don't leave your girl 'round the Pittsburgh steeldriver.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Dear Mack

Many thanks

Dylan

While I would not purport to speak for TheMack, I think you might be a little out of bounds with this one.

TheMack don't know nothing about weddings/marriage/that commitment schitt. TheMack don't want to know nothing about weddings/marriage/that commitment schitt.

True player for real. Don't leave your girl 'round the Pittsburgh steeldriver.

please re-edit this response to include the term 'skeet'

thanx.

---

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Dear

I'm a big fan of Stan Smith Adidas, and i'm thinkin' 'bout coppin these.
    Cats are already rockin loud colors for the summer, should/could I join the club w/ these Kermit joints.

Sincerely Bruce Wayne,

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the Pittsburgh steeldriver

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    the Pittsburgh butt pirate

TheMack, can you explain the below outfit to me? No, really.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

It's true - when shit gets for real a warm heart turns cold.

My question is this:

OK, I got a little fat butt - will my shorty tell me that she like it like that?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Put ya stunna shades on:

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Dear

I'm a big fan of Stan Smith Adidas, and i'm thinkin' 'bout coppin these.
    Cats are already rockin loud colors for the summer, should/could I join the club w/ these Kermit joints.

Sincerely Bruce Wayne,
    please dont. my boy copped these. horrible

Shake them dreads:

Let me see you show your grill:

Now thizz face (dude on the left specific):

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

JJ's lookin mighty emo

JJ's lookin mighty emo

Jim Jones wouldn't be caught dead in that. I'm pretty sure that's a pic of our own emynd.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    5 STARS

Diamante D:

Not to be a hatteur but of course you should get you're suit tailored. The fact that you even wondered about this is N to the A to the G to the L. Why? Because not only will you be looking fly but you'll be looking fly at a wedding...in front a people and those people being single women. You know how much of a goldmine that is for shacking-up? Everyone's happy, the booze is flowing and lust is in the air. Get on that level.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    you'll be looking fly at a wedding...in front a people and those people being single women. You know how much of a goldmine that is for shacking-up? Everyone's happy, the booze is flowing and lust is in the air. Get on that level.

shudder

• you'll be looking fly at a wedding...in front a people and those people being single women. You know how much of a goldmine that is for shacking-up? Everyone's happy, the booze is flowing and lust is in the air. Get on that level.

shudder

shout out to Dizzybull

you'll be looking fly at a wedding...in front a people and those people being single women. You know how much of a goldmine that is for shacking-up? Everyone's happy, the booze is flowing and lust is in the air. Get on that level.

backshots

SUMMER '05 FLASHBACKS!

hahahahhahahahahah...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I stand corrected. Compared to this Pharell-licensed atrocity, those Kermit shoes are rather grown and sexy:

I just feel good knowing that there's someone out there dropping $300 on shoes that look like an 8th grader doodled on them.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i think with shoes it really comes down to whos rockin them, and the outfit you'r wearing with the outfit. like i guess i could see those kermits looking dope on the right person with the right outfit, and those ice creams would be shittin on the game with the right outfit, you guys just dont see the potential in shoes

My question is this:

OK, I got a little fat butt - will my shorty tell me that she like it like that?

How is TheMack to know what your shorty will or will not tell you?

He is a fashion expert, not a psychic!

Don't you mean to ask, "How do I accentuate my little fat butt in order to ensure that my shorty will tell me that he like it like that?"

you guys just dont see the potential in shoes

YES!

i think with shoes it really comes down to whos rockin them, and the outfit you'r wearing with the outfit. like i guess i could see those kermits looking dope on the right person with the right outfit

Yahmean?

These dudes just don't know, TheMack.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Excuse me mister

Since argyle is part of your repertoire,

Seersucker Yay or Nay?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    i think with shoes it really comes down to whos rockin them, and the outfit you'r wearing with the outfit. like i guess i could see those kermits looking dope on the right person with the right outfit

Yahmean?

These dudes just don't know, TheMack.

see...those shoes are just all wrong for that 'fit.

---