Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

yes, that's a hilarious show. i'm still waiting for a new season to start on comedy central. anyone know what the deal is? did it get cancelled? the blonde busty lady is now going to be on some show on lifetime which is a silly show about a dating service.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    It would be criminal to cancel that show. Let's pray that doesn't happen.

• stilldigginstilldiggin 223 Posts
    that show is garbage

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    that show is garbage

Serious?

What shows do you like?

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    not meaning to hate at all.. but i could never really get into the show either. i just fail to laugh at the parts that are supposed to be funny. maybe i saw the wrong episodes...

but in canada you guys have "trailer park boys" and that show is funny as hell... i'd choose that over reno any day.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    not meaning to hate at all.. but i could never really get into the show either. i just fail to laugh at the parts that are supposed to be funny. maybe i saw the wrong episodes...

but in canada you guys have "trailer park boys" and that show is funny as hell... i'd choose that over reno any day.

TPB's is dope.

Ya, you watched the wrong episodes, give it another chance.

• not meaning to hate at all.. but i could never really get into the show either. i just fail to laugh at the parts that are supposed to be funny. maybe i saw the wrong episodes...

Incredible! I cant imagine not liking this show...its hilarious. Just so happens season one of Reno 911 should be in my mailbox tomorrow(thanks Netflix!). I will watch it twice tomorrow night just for Soulstrut!

In all seriousness..what shows on tv do you find funny? To me, Reno is one of the VERY few shows where even if I am alone, I am actually laughing outloud.

then again..I love Ali G's show as well, and I know how much dudes on here seem to hate him. I know different people find different things funny and all..but c'mon people! The adlibs alone on Reno 911 are priceless!!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Colbert was funny tonight.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

super massive co-signature on the boys. I like Reno, but T.P.B. may be one of my favorite shows ever. Thank God for the technology of torrents.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• TPB's is dope.

Ya, you watched the wrong episodes, give it another chance.

No, I agree, I saw a few episodes of this and it was just kinda stupid. TPB however is a miracle of comedy. And I just finished watching this series, fracking hilarious:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    At first I didn't think reno 911 was that funny either, but after i watched a few times and got used to it started to get funny. now i think its fucking hilarious. i LOVE that show.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    At first I didn't think reno 911 was that funny either, but after i watched a few times and got used to it started to get funny. now i think its fucking hilarious. i LOVE that show.

i was kinda like that too. a lot of the comedy is the interaction between the characters.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• I've decided I will not view a thread pertaining to comedy on Soulstrut ever again. (I wouldn't call it being mad...frustrated maybe..mad, no)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I've decided I will not view a thread pertaining to comedy on Soulstrut ever again. (I wouldn't call it being mad...frustrated maybe..mad, no)

Now this is comedy.

• I've decided I will not view a thread pertaining to comedy on Soulstrut ever again. (I wouldn't call it being mad...frustrated maybe..mad, no)

Now this is comedy.

surely, you didn't take that post too seriously.