What's going on on Thee Struttt

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

P.S. Murs' tour manager last month was a dude named Scooter. Same guy?

Was his chest the shape of an upright canoe?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    The dudes came through seatown last night and ripped it. I thought the crowd was a bit lacluster but oh well.

Cosmo, Dee Rock & Big Chan realize how much they have had to drink after noticing a full garbage can of empty bottles............................

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The dudes came through seatown last night and ripped it. I thought the crowd was a bit lacluster but oh well.

Cosmo, Dee Rock & Big Chan realize how much they have had to drink after noticing a full garbage can of empty bottles............................

Word! Son, I'm still hungover. LOL. Big crazy shout out to Cosmo and Ayers. Those folls along with A-Trak put on a dope show and killed it! It was nice to see these guys live. Good to meet you in the real world Ayers, your beard is gangster. That kid A-Trak is a trooper, he was still doing routines at like 1:45AM with only 30 people left in the club. Ayers and A-Trak were rocking sunglasses on stage and the fools played Cory Hart's "I wear my sunglasses at night." Comedy. Montana crew in the house as well. Some shit went down backstage, mad cops showed up and the club manager flipped and threw us all out after the show! All other Seattle Soulstrut heads get the gas face for not showing up! Where were you folls? Dee Rock and I were the only Seattle SS heads there. Ayers and Cosmo want you all to think they are real tough guys and post videos online of them beating people down, but those guys were drinking imported light beer! Good luck with the rest of the tour and have a good show tonight in Portland.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    chan, you look like youre about eight feet tall.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Wait....Chan's not Asian?!?!?!

Just kidding.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    No but he thinks he is! He even lives in chinatown. Lol. It's all good though, I was put up on the Moshi this week.

No but he thinks he is! He even lives in chinatown. Lol. It's all good though, I was put up on the Moshi this week.

Dun, That's "Mochi." You had mochi ice cream. "Moshi" is the word you use to answer the phone in Japanese.

"Moshi Moshi bitch! Supreme desu ka? Kono yaro teme! ".........

• jimiscottjimiscott 19 Posts
    umm...word up to big chan for the ride home. montana was definately in the house.

that said, i wish the rest of y'all could have been in vancouver.

shit...i wish i could have been in winnipeg. seems like the Great White North has a propensity for killin' it.

obviously. nutty pie town. population:

What up J? Good to have met you and the crew. You back in Big Sky Country?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Tempe was a darn good time (especially for a Monday night with the university out). Nice to meet some (more) strutters. The Rub did it right. Thanks!

Tempe was a darn good time (especially for a Monday night with the university out). Nice to meet some (more) strutters. The Rub did it right. Thanks!

I have to say that Tucson held it the fuck down that night!!! There were only 7 of us that night (5 of which were/are complete strangers to me) yet we set that shit off! We were the ONLY ones dancing for the first half of the show, all the Phoenix heads were just standing around watching!

It was great to meet you, T*m. Too bad we couldn't kick it a bit longer, I kinda lost you once we were in the bar.

Cos and Ayres, you two KINGED THAT SHIT! It was really nice meeting you guys. Anytime you guys make it out to Tucson, carne asada's on me (no homo).

Herm

P.S. DV-One is my dude from way back! Thanks for reminding me to call that fool.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Ayres: All these loose wires I'm gonna catch a charge

Herm: THE SHOCKER!!!!!

Cosmo: Ay yo!

Ayres: All these loose wires I'm gonna catch a charge

Herm: THE SHOCKER!!!!!

Cosmo: Ay yo!

Ha ha!

The crazy shit is, you know, everyone knows what Cosmo and Ayres look like since they're pretty well known, but before the show, I walked outside to answer my cellphone and all of a sudden I hear "HERMIIIIIIILO!!!" Fuckin' Cos recognized ME from the numerous pictures posted and/or photoshopped on this very site (thanks, Day! ).

Got us thinking about how many lurkers see us out in the Real World and know who we are. I mean, if I didn't know Moist, I'd definitely do a double-take at the mall 'round Easter time or when a monchichi pops up (*PASUE*) at a thrift store or something...

Herm

P.S. That "shocker" shit happens involuntarily everydamntime someone puts a camera in front of me. I wish I could stop that shit.

And oh yeah, Jonny, my boy told me you kicked him down a little discount last week. Good lookin' out, hoLmes!

Herm

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    And oh yeah, Jonny, my boy told me you kicked him down a little discount last week. Good lookin' out, hoLmes!

Herm

Not a problem holmes. Thanks for steering him my way.