Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" Original Sample?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Grow dreadlocks in your taint hair. take a picture to prove that you did it and then post it. only then will i help. this may sound unfair, but i want for you to be able to contribute. I dont even have the soundclip, but I guarantee, if you send me a picture of your choadlocks I can make this happen.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I'm amazed that my post could turn into a pissing contest.

Moisturize around your anus and rub clock-wise. You should be OK.

lol...hilanious!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I don't need a sound clip, but some info would be nice, maybe a picture or what record it's on. Even a link to a place where I can buy it. some of you must own record stores.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i just still don't get how it is that people looking for free music can find soulSTRUT but never soulSEEK...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    some of you must own records

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I don't need a sound clip, but some info would be nice, maybe a picture or what record it's on. Even a link to a place where I can buy it. some of you must own record stores.

ill skip the clowning and explain it to you.

Hear people that come in looking for smaples get clowned. I tried researching that record and google doesnt help too much so you may have had a valid question but shouldve formulated it differently.

Tlaking about dangermouse and sample searches than acting pissed= here

now and good luck

btw I love your name

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    some of you must own records

Arrest records?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    What's with the hostility? I just wanted a little info, if you can't help me, just say so.

"STAY GOLD PONY BOY"

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i just heard this on the alternative rock station out here. this song is terrible. who thought this track was good? dude sounds like a broken down muppet trying to sing a song. worse than a fraggle rock song. just terrible...

...and yes i know who makes up gnarls barkley. still sucks...

ponyboy- sorry i cant help you but youre better off not falling into the world of bullshit samples from bullshit acts.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    The mob speaks. No individuality. Better fall in line.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Pony smell??

What's up Taza?

Yo!

• Pony smell??

YES!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

ill skip the clowning and explain it to you.

Hear people that come in looking for smaples get clowned. I tried researching that record and google doesnt help too much so you may have had a valid question but shouldve formulated it differently.

Tlaking about dangermouse and sample searches than acting pissed= here

now and good luck

btw I love your name

I just think it's a little gay that people on this board act like such elitist music/record collectors, but none of them know anything about a record that's "dumb easy to find". This is a music website right? Stop smelling your own farts and listen to a record.

Thanks for your help.

PS...Why does everyone hate on Dangermouse?

• Can you smell mine?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I just think it's a little gay that people on this board act like such elitist music/record collectors, but none of them know anything about a record that's "dumb easy to find". This is a music website right? Stop smelling your own farts and listen to a record.

Thanks for your help.

they may have helped you but your attitude turned them off. there is mad knowledge here and saying things like "gay" and fart-smelling is

dangermouse hate whatever he's good at what he does. However, I think you will get nothing more out of this thread so dont stick around.

Seriously the website is made for this type of query..google search it too other forums people have been asking the question

now lets all forget this mess with a warm apple pie

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Thanks for your help.

Does this answer your question?

Hi Bapt.

Why does everyone hate on Dangermouse?

for the same reasons you probably love him.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Can you smell mine?

Exactly.

Thanks for your help.

some of the dudes on these boards are elite. straight up. the other are collectors that want to be elite. then there are the rest that just take notes and begin to google/ebay/gemm/www every record mentioned.

i dont know the record youre talking about. though most $10 and under records are non-existant to me when im digging. i also dont look for samples and havent since the mid 90s when that fad died out. you might be happier going to a rap messageboard that still deals with who sampled what. good luck with that.

i dont hate dangermouse. everyone is a strong word. better off saying why do "some"...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Actually I'm not really a big fan of DM. I'd just like to hear the original of one of the top tracks in the world right now, it's interesting. I think people like to hate on him because they wish they were doing what he is doing, even if they don't enjoy his music.

...and hating on Cee-Lo is

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Thanks for your help.

some of the dudes on these boards are elite. straight up. the other are collectors that want to be elite. then there are the rest that just take notes and begin to google/ebay/gemm/www every record mentioned.

i dont know the record youre talking about. though most $10 and under records are non-existant to me when im digging. i also dont look for samples and havent since the mid 90s when that fad died out. you might be happier going to a rap messageboard that still deals with who sampled what. good luck with that.

i dont hate dangermouse. everyone is a strong word. better off saying why do "some"...

Thanks man. I'll try that.

"most $10 and under records are non-existant to me when im digging."

...damn you pay to much man. lol

• "most $10 and under records are non-existant to me when im digging."

some people think in cents, Jinx thinks in dollars

naw im a record dealer (see Location). selling records for under $10 a piece is a waste of my time (though i do have thousands of them). i,usually, let the rooks rock through those pieces at shows and fleas... everyone goes home happy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i just heard this on the alternative rock station out here. this song is terrible. who thought this track was good?

About 95% percent of SoulStrut...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It's Reverberi - "Last Man Standing" (or "Last Men Standing"). I think it's from a soundtrack. I can't find any info about this song.

Let me know the deal.

Post a clip if you got one.

Yeee.

I'm probably breaching Strut protocol by doing this, but what the hell...

The song's not called "Last Men Standing" or "Last Man Standing" - it was released under that title on a library album called "Spaghetti Western", but the actual title is "Il Carico D'Oro", and it's from the soundtrack of a 1968 Django movie called "Preparati La Bara!" on Italian RCA.

If I am now indirectly responsible for Strutters who own this piece being able to turn it over for crazy dolo, I will expect commission.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

naw im a record dealer (see Location). selling records for under $10 a piece is a waste of my time (though i do have thousands of them). i,usually, let the rooks rock through those pieces at shows and fleas... everyone goes home happy.

Ya. I was just joking. That sentence has a double meaning.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    It's Reverberi - "Last Man Standing" (or "Last Men Standing"). I think it's from a soundtrack. I can't find any info about this song.

Let me know the deal.

Yeee.

The song's not called "Last Men Standing" or "Last Man Standing" - it was released under that title on a library album called "Spaghetti Western", but the actual title is "Il Carico D'Oro", and it's from the soundtrack of a 1968 Django movie called "Preparati La Bara!" on Italian RCA.

If I am now indirectly responsible for Strutters who own this piece being able to turn it over for crazy dolo, I will expect commission.

Nice!

Thanks alot.

..at least there's one person on this board that knows his shit.

props.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Let me know the deal.

Yeee.

Nice!

Thanks alot.

props.

Other people on this board knew that but did not want to help you due to your funny attitude. You are lucky that Doc is such a nice guy.

LOL... all he did was search at amazon, dude.

might wanna consider that next time.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Let me know the deal.

Yeee.

Nice!

Thanks alot.

props.

Er, well, thanks for the compliment and that, but most of the people on here could son me from now until hell froze over when it comes to records, so you're being extremely generous. I just happen to know a little about this particular record, that's all.