A couple of wants

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Do it your way 7" 45rpmFun Co. 7" 45rpmGet down brother 7" 45rpmBliss "Stomp" 12"Master Force "Don't fight the feeling" 12"King Tutt "Hung up" 12"Oklahoma HS Band "Black out" sounds of 70's Lp

Comments

• Rob_SevierRob_Sevier 150 Posts

King Tutt "Hung up" 12"

I think LotusLand has this.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Bliss "Stomp" 12"

Was this later released on the Fantasy label or am I confused?

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

King Tutt "Hung up" 12"

I WISH LotusLand had this.

haaaaaa hardy har ! 45 only...good luck on finding a 12"
    i believe steve at tsl has a copy of the 12" make him an offer he might budge

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    The 12" is supa dupa hard. However there's no break etc. so I'd go for the 45.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

The 12" does, however, have about sixty seconds more of the instrumentation. Kinda pointless, anemic instrumentation, true, but still--you know how it gets up in the discotheque. Plus, it plays louder.

• pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
    There's no break? The 7" has a break and the 12" hasn't? wtf?

Not to put words in JayGee's mouth, but he may be referring to the fact that the 12" doesn't have an exclusive break; that is, although there are differences elsewhere (e.g. the aforementioned anemic instrumentation) the break on the twelve is the same as on the seven. I can only assume that JayGee's comments were directed more toward content-centric Break Dudes than toward Disco Dudes, who are considerably more format-centric.

In a side note: Said twelve exists in both yellow- and white-label editions, with the latter being less common.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Bliss "Stomp" 12"

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Bliss "Stomp" 12"

I have never heard of, or seen Stomp on Fantasy, just Fos-Glo on 7" and 12".

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Not to put words in JayGee's mouth, but he may be referring to the fact that the 12" doesn't have an
    exclusive break; that is, although there are differences elsewhere (e.g. the aforementioned anemic instrumentation) the break on the twelve is the same as on the seven. I can only assume that JayGee's comments were directed more toward content-centric Break Dudes than toward Disco Dudes, who are considerably more format-centric.

In a side note: Said twelve exists in both yellow- and white-label editions, with the latter being less common.

I thought there was only a handful copies of the 12 kicking ??round.
    Never heard of a WL copy...

Never heard of a WL copy...

Yeah. All the yellow-label jernts have the labels/sides reversed, and most were hand-corrected (in pen or marker or disco fluid) by whoever they belonged to. The whiteys have correct labeling, through which you can faintly see the fucked-up yellow labels underneath. Both issues have the red promo stamp.

And while there may not be a lot, I think there's more than a handful.

• pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
    exclusive break