wanted original pressing latee brainstorm 45 king

hostyle73hostyle73 25 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
hi im after the original 6 track pressing on 45 king records(yellow label) feat the all time classic latee"s brainstorm thanks and regards shahid

Comments

• ...allow me:

hi im after the original 6 track pressing on 45 king records(yellow label) feat the all time classic latee"s brainstorm thanks and regards shahid

• Rob_SevierRob_Sevier 150 Posts
    ...allow me:

Can somebody please explain to me how to do this crossing out shit? I assume it's an HTML thing.

• Options
    no

Just quote the post, it'll tell ya Rob.

K.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Hi Mat!

You stupid fuck!
    Trading with Hostyle? I really

• Dude is even inept at creating an alter-ego....

• this thread looks like it has a backstory

can someone fill me in?

• Rob_SevierRob_Sevier 150 Posts
    this thread looks like it has a backstory

can someone fill me in?

I don't know the backstory. But I did learn something new today.

Back story is way to long to explain, and I have done so several times. Either do a search and maybe turn some info up, or read this:

Hostyle (Matthew langfear) fucked several people over on this board including me. He is a lying, cheating bastard.

end of statement.

• hostyle73hostyle73 25 Posts
    hi kinetic it seems ive been a victim of mistaken identity,i dont know any battyboy called matthew amd it seems to me that this idiot as ruined my username before ive even joined this forum.sorry but im new to this and if id known that the name hostyle had been tarnished before i joined this forum id picked a different username.please check my e bay id:hostyle73 and you"ll see i dont mess people around im an honest buyer and seller and just cos some dick as ruined the name its seems unfair no one is going to give me a chance thanks and regards shahid

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    hi kinetic it seems ive been a victim of mistaken identity,i dont know any battyboy called matthew

Matthew Langfear WAS looking for raer disco but I'm not sure he was actually gay.

Battyboy is such a funny word!

Seems a bit of a coincidence that:
    a) Hostyle was probably banned,
    b) you happened to pick this username
    c) you also live in the UK

If you're new and really ain't Matthew Langfear, then sorry. But in all seriousness, I wouldn't recomend anyone take that chance.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Either way, joining a forum and asking for a trade within four posts is definately and goes without saying that its also

yep i can see your point of view i suppose i need to get my rep bigga before can post for such rare records but im just desperate for this record and since i got outbid on e bay i thought id try the forums.peace shahid

• Options
    Hi Matt.

K in Canada.

hi look i dont know this pillow biter matthew and if you dont beleive me thats your tuff shit. iam not here to rip anyone off and if you cant believe that youve got me mixed up for someone else you can get the bozack. peace im out

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    battyboy

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    why would 'hostyle' be such a popular name anyway?

must have a different meaning overseas......

• Options
    hi look i dont know this pillow biter matthew and if you dont beleive me thats your tuff shit. iam not here to rip anyone off and if you cant believe that youve got me mixed up for someone else you can get the bozack. peace im out

I have a copy of Clyde Alexander and Sanction's Got to Get YOur Love for $5 if you want it.

k.

• so this isn't the hostyle that ripped off a bunch of strutters and is known as a punk ass bitch, but rather a whole new hostyle who asks for holy grails and drops derogatory homosexual insults with each of his posts?

sounds like a winner

sorry but i was just letting of steam by no way im a bigot just frustrated that people have mistaken me for some other idiot so my apologies if ive offended anyone peace shahid

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Why not save yourself the clowning and just pick up the reissue...

hi i dont really do reissue"s have you seen that awful blue label tuff city put out but it might save all this hassle,ill track it down hopefully one day,just have to keep on digging thanks for the tip

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Matt,

You're a fuckin' git.

In the end our transaction worked out fine... -- I got the money + you got the record. **But*** the amount of hassle you cause me was too intense.

Not only did you send your "cash" in an envelope with thermal paper as the address with tape over the top - which in-turn caused it to fade to the point that you couldn't read shit + i don't even know how it got here -- but you accused me of ripping you off (initially). If I was going to rip you off, I wouldn't have said I got the cash in the mail. I told u I got the cash + sent the record from Japan, within 2 days you were bitchin' to me -- where is my shit. It took 2 weeks. I think you e-mailed me 3 times a day from the 2 days after asking for your money back. When you got the record, you acted suprised.

Just a word of warning, don't deal with this fool unless you wanna risk either getting ripped off or a shitload of hassle for what it's worth...

peace.

"You can't hang out with us new kid"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    why would 'hostyle' be such a popular name anyway?

must have a different meaning overseas......

Apparently it's just as popular in the US.

hi sheep ive checked your website if im not mistaken dont you go but e bay id:tasmanconnection if so ive done buisness with you last year i bought the lord finesse baby your nasty japenese repress of you on 14th march 2005 and you can see you didnt have any problems with me please check your feedback cos like ive said before ive been done like a kipper with this mistaken identity with by all accounts this shady charachter matt.it just my luck that this twat from the uk aswell.what can i do no ones gonna beleive me how can i prove that im not this reptile peace shahid please check the link in the last thread above to check my e bay id:hostyle73

Here's an idea.

Scan your photo ID (current DL or passport) for us.

Seriously.

Do it NOW!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    hi sheep ive checked your website if im not mistaken dont you go but e bay id:tasmanconnection if so ive done buisness with you last year i bought the lord finesse baby your nasty japenese repress of you on 14th march 2005 and you can see you didnt have any problems with me please check your feedback cos like ive said before ive been done like a kipper with this mistaken identity with by all accounts this shady charachter matt.it just my luck that this twat from the uk aswell.what can i do no ones gonna beleive me how can i prove that im not this reptile peace shahid please check the link in the last thread above to check my e bay id:hostyle73

yeah sure, you bought the record. matt l****ear right?? like i said, i got your $, u got the record, but you harassed me constantly asking for your money back without allowing for 48 hours for the record to come from japan to the UK. it takes about 5-7 days usually...

anyhow, you're right, we did business, i got your money, you got the record. that's all that matters, but i've heard from at least 3 users of your board otherwise...

peace.