Post a picture of where you sit at.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
This is actually from my old office at APA, but I put in a lot of SS time sitting right there. Oh, and I did some work related things too, but I forgot...

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts

i took my mpc home and put some decks where it used to sit. thinking about building a console and putting it on the desk, need money though.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This is actually from my old office at APA, but I put in a lot of SS time sitting right there. Oh, and I did some work related things too, but I forgot...

Just as I speculated in that other thread--the workspace of a person out of touch with his masculinity.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    These hippie dudes keep sneaking into my workspace, saying "We're just checking Myspace dude"

Fuck those guys!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

what do they do to you if you spill coffee on the furniture?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    A little embarrassing, at least not at all romantic, but I'm not scared to play along.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    A little embarrassing, at least not at all romantic, but I'm not scared to play along.

• A little embarrassing, at least not at all romantic, but I'm not scared to play along.

Hey! I don't see a red stapler on his desk....

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Just as I speculated in that other thread--the workspace of a person out of touch with his masculinity.

I don't know this thread you speak of, but don't fucking tet my sardine.

• A little embarrassing, at least not at all romantic, but I'm not scared to play along.

That's a pretty standard "corporate America cubicle". Are all cubicle inhabitros relegated to "Milton" status??

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Oh, and here's picture from under my desk....

• This is actually from my old office at APA, but I put in a lot of SS time sitting right there. Oh, and I did some work related things too, but I forgot...

Oh, and here's picture from under my desk....

What are you, Geddy Lee???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Yeah, my cube is similar to Agent45's, albeit a bit shabbier

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

what do they do to you if you spill coffee on the furniture?

Oh hell no!!!

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    The view from my desk at work (with Curtis to keep me focused):

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Bloody Mess

Partners in Crime

That's some cold shit right there, Raj. But to submit myself to further scrutiny...this is the office/record room at home (before it got all cluttered again).

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Do I spy an elpee in the corner??

Do I spy an elpee in the corner??

Yes but more importanly, look just behind (to the right of) the ipod....

• montymonty 420 Posts

• here's my painting workspace at home. nothing incredibly interesting about the shot of my desk + computer and the rest of our insanely cluttered office is kinda hard to photograph. but if turntable lab ever puts the record checks back up, maybe you'll get to see the life sucks die "office check."

MIKE

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    but if turntable lab ever puts the record checks back up, maybe you'll get to see the life sucks die "office check.

saying. they should repost those.

• Options

K in Canada.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

sorry but this is hiliarious.

• K in Canada.

i can get with this.

hardwood floor + raers + plantlife = what's up.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    My desk

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    [self employed]

my "corner office" as of late

[/self employed]

• bropsbrops 182 Posts
    Shitty picture of my shitty desk taken with my shitty mobile:

I'm moving out next month.