Post a picture of where you sit at.

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I spend way too much time here.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    A little embarrassing, at least not at all romantic, but I'm not scared to play along.

Saw this coming a mile away.

I just moved into a new office today. It's not setup at all. My boss is letting me order a super fresh $400 desk, I will have no supervision save for the occasional drop in by my bosses to update their daily schedules (which will cease completely once I develope a way for them to sync up remotely). It's one block away from UC Berkeley (stupid fresh hot girls everywhere right now!), a block from half-price books (I will now have that place on lock down, step away Soul Strutters!), a few blocks from Amoeba and Rasputin Berkeley, and 10 feet from BART. I will be able to bump music all day!

Life is good right now!

• bropsbrops 182 Posts

Got to love the Paul Klee.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    This is actually from my old office at APA, but I put in a lot of SS time sitting right there. Oh, and I did some work related things too, but I forgot...

Oh, and here's picture from under my desk....

What are you, Geddy Lee???

No, I just need a constant bassline to turn the voices in my head to a nonstop Kool Keith record.

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    This is actually from my old office at APA, but I put in a lot of SS time sitting right there. Oh, and I did some work related things too, but I forgot...

Just as I speculated in that other thread--the workspace of a person out of touch with his masculinity.

Poor Fatback ... somebodyz is always takeing stabs at you.

• Options

sorry but this is hiliarious.

Yeah, I laughed at that, too. Your kid is growing fast Raj.

Kevin.

• Options

K in Canada.

i can get with this.

hardwood floor + raers + plantlife = what's up.

Yeah, I was a litle afraid of the skylight at first so I rammed it with plants. I don't need to sing to them, that's for sure.

K in Canada.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    pretty much still looks like this