Kev Brown * Red Astaire (wanted)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited April 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Sup..Sup I've searched every damn spot on the net and a few spots out here in SF/LA and I can't find these two records:Kev Brown "Always" on ABB Red Astaire "Hacelo Corecto"/"Do the right thing".ANYONE? i don't know why I posted this in the announcement forums

Comments

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    S***o didn't have any copies by the way. If the Red Astaire is a Swedish release, you should ask about it from these two places:

http://www.recordmania.net/

http://www.snickarsrecords.com/

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i got a spare or two of the always 12", unfortunatley its currently in storage since im between moving.

good thing is the boxes are alphabatized so i know which box its in, bad thing is its currently hundreds of miles away and i wont be in the area til next weekend. i guess if you dont get a copy by then, pm me.

carlos

• Red Astaire "Hazlo Corecto"/"Do the right thing" (homegrown 001)

as you might recall, i had a spare for you a few months back. Since the pm convo about it stopped, i flipped it on ebay a few weeks back for $30....

• Red Astaire "Hazlo Corecto"/"Do the right thing" (homegrown 001)

as you might recall, i had a spare for you a few months back. Since the pm convo about it stopped, i flipped it on ebay a few weeks back for $30....

sayin'! I wasn't workin' at the time

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    Amoeba in Berkeley no longer has the Allways joint.

I dont know if you checked out the store shortly after we had talked about a few copies still being there. just thought I'd let you know.

• Yo, did you end up getting the Always, I found my copy if needed.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Yo, did you end up getting the Always, I found my copy if needed.

ha woah!

yeah guess where I found it.......

motherfucking Japan. I had to go half way around the world to get it, but I got it.

thanks homay.