BMX BIKES [what's good related]

13»

Comments

• Jazz_OneJazz_One 55 Posts
    It is weird when my interest overlap. I have an Ares Ashura set up for flatland. I have a DB cruiser for going to the coffee shop. I have been involved in bmx for over 20 years. I ran an online magazine for a long time and about to bring it back to life.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    *uh look below*

Nice. I seem to have 3 or so bikes in my stable. I've always enjoyed simply riding. I've got some friend's that are still into it bigtime. One of my conditions on buying a house is that it's close enough to cruise to restaurants/downtown. I love riding through a city late at night.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    seriously, doggs. school me on BMX. last time i owned a bmx bike it was a diamonback silver streak. i wanted a kuwahara. do they even make them shits still?

Shit dude.. I had a kuwahara. With a chromoly crank and dope bear trap pedals.

But that was soooo long ago...

Why don't you look for one of those huge ass tank bikes. What were they called again? The ones with the fuel tank and the huge ass shocks. I see hipster with 2006 stylees versions on the streets now.

No one remember these??? Shit was crazy. I would run over all u fuckers!

The one I had was a much later model than this and had bigger meaner shocks on it. Was fucking heavyyyyy. Once speed and tricks became important I swamped it.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Nice. I seem to have 3 or so bikes in my stable. I've always enjoyed simply riding. I've got some friend's that are still into it bigtime. One of my conditions on buying a house is that it's close enough to cruise to restaurants/downtown. I love riding through a city late at night.

We just got done cruising downtown, hitting up a food jumps here and there, stopped at a bar, watched the coming thunderstorm from the top of a parking ramp.

Cruising though the city at night is fun as hell.

We just got done cruising downtown, hitting up a food jumps here and there, stopped at a bar, watched the coming thunderstorm from the top of a parking ramp.

Cruising though the city at night is fun as hell.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

damn, memories... I had that bike. Rampar stand up !!!! shit was mad heavy. I rode it until it got to embarrassing to ride anymore. Ended up saving up to get a Hutch 'Pro Raider' tricked it out with some graphite pedals and one of those kick back seat posts. Still have that bike over at pops'...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yay! picked up a gt mach one prolly a 01 model or thereabouts. definately not within the glory days of GT bikes or anything but it was only 50 bucks. the brake cable snapped so i had to do the brake-with-my-shoe thing which i always thought was pretty bad ass anyways. its sitting on some junk though. tuff II's. i want spokes dammit!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Paperboys.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Wicked pics.

Glad to see you posting again Paul.

• Jazz_OneJazz_One 55 Posts
    Check out this documentary, Joe Kid on a Stingray ( www.joekidonastingray.com ). Plywood Hood Mark Eaton put this together. It is like Dogtown and Z Boys for BMX.

Paul...Those pics are great! Golden-era BMX. I like the Scooter with your name on the front.