What do you poptarts think of this list?

12346»

Comments

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    can't none of yall fuck with my mr. serv-on promo t with "da next level" on the back in silver....XXXXL of course.

once canibus painted himself silver it was curtains for that chauncie...the point about snoop letting the music carry him is a good one...ice cube had great moments but any semblance of decency has been ultra tarnished in my eyes...he needs to hang it up and stick to making cornball movies...yay yay!

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    can't none of yall fuck with my mr. serv-on promo t with "da next level" on the back in silver....XXXXL of course.

once canibus painted himself silver it was curtains for that chauncie...the point about snoop letting the music carry him is a good one...ice cube had great moments but any semblance of decency has been ultra tarnished in my eyes...he needs to hang it up and stick to making cornball movies...yay yay!

You haven't heard Cube's new shit then. People out here in LA are definately still looking for him (surprised me too). And the new stuff he is doing right now is good, definately not as bad as the last couple of albums. Flow still isn't where it was with Death Certificate, but the subject isn't so candy coated anymore.

• sage francis???that dude??.
    i think del sould get a mention along with kool keith and many others.
    eminem, jay z, tupac?any of these could be replace by a feild of "mc's."
    but is this list based on sound, skills, sales or what?(popular opinion aka sales??)

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    sage francis???that dude??.
    but is this list based on sound, skills, sales or what?(popular opinion aka sales??)

Dude, I think the Sage Francis thing was a joke.

At least I hope it was.

Dude, I think the Sage Francis thing was a joke.

At least I hope it was.

i was worried

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    This list is rediculous!

What about Rakka Iriscience? Afu Ra? Or the other guy from Unspoken Heard?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I was a bit upset about Mr Eon being left out.

• I was a bit upset about Mr Eon being left out.
    are you joking??you must be, thats funny i guess

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I was a bit upset about Mr Eon being left out.
    are you joking??
    you must be, thats funny i guess

I'm pretty sure he is joking. Mr. Eon belongs on a worst list.

• I was a bit upset about Mr Eon being left out.
    are you joking??
    you must be, thats funny i guess

I'm pretty sure he is joking. Mr. Eon belongs on a worst list.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    sage francis???that dude??.

jay-z cant be replaced by most emcees. nor can tupac (and i dont like his music at all). eminem is cool but boring so ill agree with you there.

del? naw man. i love the bay born and raised and i wouldnt put del on a top 25 list. nor any heiros. dels cool but really... hes not that dope. thats just my opinion though so you can live with it being in your top 10. i know he has many fans.

jay-z cant be replaced by most emcees. nor can tupac (and i dont like his music at all). eminem is cool but boring so ill agree with you there.

del? naw man. i love the bay born and raised and i wouldnt put del on a top 25 list. nor any heiros. dels cool but really... hes not that dope. thats just my opinion though so you can live with it being in your top 10. i know he has many fans.
    i was more relating to the other artist that were on the mentions list with the del comment. the point is that any number of mc's could be on this "list." it all opinon of whos making the "list." (list shmist)