Hunting for Nikes - Air Cringe

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

haha, OK i meant I haven't seen BATMON post any ugly kicks thinking they were nice.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

whatever dude! you just mad cuz you can't make 'em look hot!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    just got my puma satoris in the mail yesterday.

not many seem to be a fan of them, i guess they make some people cringe, but i love them. simple and sick, and the most comfy shoes ive worn (they're practically slippers)

• Are ya'll serious!?! You would actually rock these? The cats that would wear these shits probably wear cargo pants too.

These look like some broke ass 89' Flights.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• Why the fuck do y'all doods care what kind of shoes or pants some other doods wear?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    cause we're gay

haha true, actually the inspiration for the design of the shoe is from the armour on ancient samurais.

• cause we're gay

I'm just sayin....dood posts a pic of some shoes he digs, and eight cats gotta jump up and tell him they're wack. It's stupid. Who really gives a fuck? I'm not sayin it's not cool to have cool gear, but use that shit to attract a pretty lady, not put down/big up some other dood on a message board.

• cause we're gay

I'm just sayin....dood posts a pic of some shoes he digs, and eight cats gotta jump up and tell him they're wack. It's stupid. Who really gives a fuck? I'm not sayin it's not cool to have cool gear, but use that shit to attract a pretty lady, not put down/big up some other dood on a message board.

aint any bigging up here. Ugly sneakers on soulstrut be what key be to lock.

• cause we're gay

aint any bigging up here. Ugly sneakers on soulstrut be what key be to lock.

They're just pieces of cloth that go on your feet is my point. Are they comfortable? Are they cheap? I know I should know better than to go against a long-standing grain. What do I know, I'm married and perpetually out-of-style. I'd rather spend that money on some weed or records, but I may not be as -ific as you cat daddies who got mad raers, "dope kicks" and the cannabis cup-winning strains.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I sense a "you mad?" post in your near future, Gene.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

not many seem to be a fan of them, i guess they make some people cringe, but i love them. simple and sick, and the most comfy shoes ive worn (they're practically slippers)

• I sense a "you mad?" post in your near future, Gene.

Such is life.....

I guess bein at work til 6 when all the other peeps are long gone on a "holiday" has led me to post in a thread from which I would normally steer myself away.

I'm wearing cargo pants *and* Airwalks. I'm a 31 year-old white man. HOLLER W/ YR TRAD HACKY SACK JPEGS FOLL.

Why the fuck do y'all doods care what kind of shoes or pants some other doods wear?

I don't care at all, just funnin man. Those shoes just reminded me of the mummy is all. I'd post my shoes up but I couln't find an image on google. (tweed Le Coq Sportif's) I personally love em and I'm sure I'd get clowned but I don't care cuz I like em yaoming?

dude

laugh out loud for rillz

haha

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Are ya'll serious!?! You would actually rock these? The cats that would wear these shits probably wear cargo pants too.

These look like some broke ass 89' Flights.

oh my bad man, i must have missed that part of my post that said "CRITICIZE MY TASTE IN SNEAKERS, O MIGHTY INTERNET FOOTWEAR AUTHORITY!"

Anyway, this thread has become pointless because my original intentions have not been met and I still don't know where else to look for these shoes. It's all good though, maybe instead I'll go buy an ugly pair of $250 retro jordan reissues and never play basketball in them. Then maybe I can fit in with all the rappers on my block. Yee!

Thanks to those who actually TRIED to help.

-G

ps - sorry no cargo pants, but hey if it makes you feel any better, my jeans AREN'T name brand! GASP! lol...

Why the fuck do y'all doods care what kind of shoes or pants some other doods wear?

I thought this site was about HIP HOP culture? The sneaker game has always been a part of HipHop. If a cat came down the hallway w/ some wack-ass kicks, tryin to floss, your supposed to get clowned on. If u came to the Ball courts w/ some wierd looking mummy slipons, expect someone to snap. It's the game.
    No one is postin pics of their tie or underwear or hat. Kicks are a way of measuring one's flyness. And yes, everyone is allowed to sport whatever, but if your among some real heads, expect hilarious critique. Dont come wack.

• Options

They look like the Guggenheim

The remedy:

I can fuck w/ those! Are they comfy,JP?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

The remedy:

I copped a pair of these premiums for $10, that's right $10[/b] at the Nike Outlet a little north of here, about a year ago and fucked em up hardcore in a company softball game about a week after.

I really need to try to get at these again or the ACG Wildwood premiums. No way I'm finding either of these deadstock.

I cry, I cry.

The Nike Outlet @ Woodberry Commons,NY can sometimes have some shit.

@ thier Puma Outlet I copped some Orange suede Clydes for cheap, and the ADIDAS outlet features some cheap jpints as well. Shit that u dont see in the boros. But now all the new sneaker salons probably cover all the off styles(Butnot4cheap).

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I've never liked any Nike premiums, mostly because I think they're ugly, secondly because my feet sweat a lot.

Always mesh.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I'm thinking about copping these

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

"You will not post wack sneakers anymore!"

The remedy:

Hey, I have those! Same color and everything.