They breed.

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the over-tanned mom

ummm.. she's a Latina, Jeb's (most hillybilly name ever) wife and that's her skin color.

George Sr went on record as calling his grandkids, "little brown babies" a few years back.

I think she was referring to the woman on the extreme left. I forget which loser brother she's married to....

the one with her hand on the boy's shoulder, right behind the girl with the crazy eyes...

• the over-tanned mom

ummm.. she's a Latina, Jeb's (most hillybilly name ever) wife and that's her skin color.

George Sr went on record as calling his grandkids, "little brown babies" a few years back.

I think he was referring to the woman on the extreme left. I forget which loser brother she's married to....

yeah, so was I. and it's Jeb's wife, as I stated in the post.

OUR left. Jeb's wife is right behind him.

• the over-tanned mom

I think she was referring to the woman on the extreme left. I forget which loser brother she's married to....

Yeah, she was referring to the one on the far left, standing way too confidently over her tragic, overweight daughter.

the latina and jeb are on the far right.

the over-tanned mom

I think he was referring to the woman on the extreme left. I forget which loser brother she's married to....

LOL - this is hilarious.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    jebs daughter:

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    you know, for a quick second there it looked like Laura is wearing a knuckleduster...

scroll all the way to the right, look at dude in the back, now scroll down and watch what happens to 'his' arm.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the over-tanned mom

i thought the other dude was Jeb?!!

nevermind.

the over-tanned mom

LOL - this is hilarious.

I guess you were right. The chic on OUR left (lmao) is just some over tanned MILF.

scroll all the way to the right, look at dude in the back, now scroll down and watch what happens to 'his' arm.

this never gets old!

can i just clear my name (somewhat) and state that i know the woman on our far right with short hair is not sporting a fake tan and that i thought the one on the far left behind the little girl is (and i made up the thing about drinking and flirting with under age boys).

can i just clear my name (somewhat) and state that i know the woman on our far right with short hair is not sporting a fake tan and that i thought the one on the far left behind the little girl is (and i made up the thing about drinking and flirting with under age boys).

-------

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    will read up on the family tree more next time i make fun of people i don't know - oops.

start here

you confuse me dude. is this sarcasm?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Does MILF mean Mother of Inbred Little Fuckwads?

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

my dad totally owns a dealership

will read up on the family tree more next time i make fun of people i don't know - oops.

start here

No. i actually believe that the bush family are inbred evil fuckers.

• will read up on the family tree more next time i make fun of people i don't know - oops.

start here

No. i actually believe that the bush family are inbred evil fuckers. Iguanas

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Let's hit the bed. You know what I mean?

how come no one's scrutinized the sling blade kid right behind george sr.?

-remember that gif file of the drummer kid, from a year and a half ago?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

The really sad thing is that so few of the dudes tied their own bowties. A clip-on is SERIOUSLY bad look.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    poo poo

i really god jesus satan want to pummel your bitch doughy peckerwood ass. next time i'm in nyc, i'm gonna be sleeping drunk as fuck on JP or Delay's floor with your flesh stuck between my teeth.

call me.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    poo poo

i really god jesus satan want to pummel your bitch doughy peckerwood ass. next time i'm in nyc, i'm gonna be sleeping drunk as fuck on JP or Delay's floor with your flesh stuck between my teeth.

call me.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    LOOK AT OUR PRESIDENTS FUCKING BOOTS!!!!!

Nah, hoLmes, those are pretty fucking fresh!!!

Herm

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

i have to agree, i'm not a big fan of the man's work, but i can't hate on those... if i were president i would without a doubt be running something similar

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

i have to agree, i'm not a big fan of the man's work, but i can't hate on those... if i were president i would without a doubt be running something similar

I would think most folks around here would go for a more literal version of the Air Force Ones....

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Welcome to the future

So they put him on the air only to have him bitch about getting up so early or was part of the interview cut out?