They breed.

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Welcome to the future

Comments

• Of course they breed...they never learned birth control; only abstinence.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    "You should sleep late, it's much easier on your constitution."

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    "You should sleep late, it's much easier on your constitution."

DAYUM!?!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    thread of the week!!!

Hit the "bed".

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Welcome to the future

Is it just me or does dude suffer from mild retardation? How the fuck did he get into any university anywhere, much less UT?!!! Oh yeah, "legacy admissions". Awesome.

• Welcome to the future

Is it just me or does dude suffer from mild retardation? How the fuck did he get into any university anywhere, much less UT?!!! Oh yeah, "legacy admissions". Awesome.

How the fuck did he get published in a newspaper? Man, journalism in this country reaches a NEW new low.

• thread of the week!!!

Hit the "bed".

, Campbell?

[icke]That's not his nephew... it's a CLONE[/icke]

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Welcome to the future

Is it just me or does dude suffer from mild retardation? How the fuck did he get into any university anywhere, much less UT?!!! Oh yeah, "legacy admissions".

Awesome.

True.

And that "anchorette" all but sticks his hand in her panties.

Ah...Power...the ultimate aphrodisiac!

that's got to be a joke. i'm suprised that he wasn't wearing one of these in the interview...

that's got to be a joke. i'm suprised that he wasn't wearing one of these in the interview...

no, but he had one of these in his pockets:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Grandma needs an upgrade to the 3-Liter Grand Papi DuPlenty gravitron.

Welcome to the future

How the fuck did he get published in a newspaper? Man, journalism in this country reaches a NEW new low.

It was the Houston Chronicle, I wouldn't exactly call that a newspaper. It's more like a conservative talk show transcribed on paper.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

no, but he had one of these in his pockets:

by the looks of it he should have gotten one of these from his uncle for this interview:

as far as the mild retardation, i think that goes without saying with inbred offspring...

LOOK AT OUR PRESIDENTS FUCKING BOOTS!!!!!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    that picture seriously creeps me out

you know what? those mother fuckers ARE lizards!!!

that picture seriously creeps me out

dude, that is the American dream.

and whats up with little Joaquin Phoenix? how about Barbaras Pearl Necklace? and Snr's terminator eye...

you know what? those mother fuckers ARE lizards!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    LMHO - that is amazing. well, except that George Sr.'s eye is going to give me nightmares.

we have a letter and photo from Laura Bush here at work because one of our films screened at the white house. it got framed and my boss walked around the new office trying to figure out where to hang it and no one wanted it anywhere near their desk...so it's in his office shoved into the top shelf of a cabinet facing out the widnow now. we told him to write her back a thank you letter and send her individual pictures of all us with it.

my favourites are the two on the far left: the insane little girl and the over-tanned mom with the closet drinking problem who flirts with her teenage son's friends.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    and Snr's terminator eye...

Word. Dude looks like he could be saying "I'LL BE BACK"

the plot thickens...

the over-tanned mom

ummm.. she's a Latina, Jeb's (most hillybilly name ever) wife and that's her skin color.

George Sr went on record as calling his grandkids, "little brown babies" a few years back.

that one daughter of jr.(left/standing) is pretty fly.
    would def hit it.
    prob a bad girl, and likes to have "fun"

• the over-tanned mom

ummm.. she's a Latina, Jeb's (most hillybilly name ever) wife and that's her skin color.

George Sr went on record as calling his grandkids, "little brown babies" a few years back.

I think she was referring to the woman on the extreme left. I forget which loser brother she's married to....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the over-tanned mom

my mistake.

will read up on the family tree more next time i make fun of people i don't know - oops.

eww. what a fuck-wad.
    someone needs to crumble this legacy/empire/kingdom.

the over-tanned mom

I think he was referring to the woman on the extreme left. I forget which loser brother she's married to....

yeah, so was I. and it's Jeb's wife, as I stated in the post.

will read up on the family tree more next time i make fun of people i don't know - oops.

start here