BUSTA - NEW YORK SHIT

13»

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hearing Young Chris on the track with Beans is just something else.

Anybody have this to post?

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    The Busta jawn is dope........but i really want to hear faded lady right now

On Paul Nice Soul on the Grill he rocks very nice doubles of this track. Most of you probably have this but I thought I'd put it out there.

yup, i was just thinking of that mix...faded lady is a dope name for a song.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i was just watching Narc today. Busta was good in that

holy fuck that movie is

as is this new Busta track.

welcome back Busta.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Busta's dope. Can't take nothin' away from him.

I love my chick, as well.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The Busta jawn is dope........but i really want to hear faded lady right now

Faded Lady.

I'm kind of regretting getting rid of that *S* record.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I need that in my life.

ok ok...this is that fire, busta is reppin...but why is dj scratch "sick for this one" ? imagine $10,000 or so for looping this up !? think diamonds salty ?

I concur. I actually think its kinda type foul to pull off these remake joints and not even give the original producer a shout out.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

This busta shit is cool, but it aint bringing NY back or nothin.

I don't think anyone is remotely suggesting that. I mean, I don't see "NY Shit" going over in an ATL club, you know?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I need that in my life.

ok ok...this is that fire, busta is reppin...but why is dj scratch "sick for this one" ? imagine $10,000 or so for looping this up !? think diamonds salty ?

Knowing Diamond I'm pretty sure he is feelin' some type of way about it, but all them dudes know each other so I don't think it's a real big deal as far as that goes. Personally I don't have a problem with Scratch just looping the schitt up basic-style... hey, I like the original record as-is, so I don't really need to hear the producer show how skillful he is by chopping it 50 times and turning it into a whole new composition. That can be cool too, but like I said, i like the original so that's good enough for me. I can see why some people would not be impressed though. Any rappers out there need some old records looped up to rap over, holla atcha boy! I got a million of 'em.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Can anyone provide sound of the OG?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Someone posted a link back to my blog where I have it up right now but here's the direct schitt:

http://o-dub.com/sounds/soulsides/untitled.mp3

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    maybe busta's next single will be him rapping over nautilus....

also, biggest revelation of this thread....chris n neef NOT being wack??? uhhh im gonna have to go back and take a second listen to their shit, because it seemed like the wackest shit to come along in a while.....

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Can someone hook up the "i love my bitch" joint?
    I've been feeling this back to loops ish recently

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yo -
    Check out how it is, check out how I live
    Stack paper, month later, mami out that bitch
    Pops stay knocked, for him it's just another bid
    Smithville or Albion, never dropped a dime
    Stand up motherfuckers go head and do the time
    All the time, before I rhyme collecting like KG
    Trey 80, broke off safety, it never played me
    Stuffing money in my sock, collecting out that mail box
    Gotta get it while it's hot, before that fucking mail drop
    Be that one newsy neighbor that gotta call the cops
    Always in her window, while we shoot craps and smokin' indo
    Switch whips like kicks, dip from rentals
    Niggas know what you're in you make it easy for them
    First drop and then pop and then off in the wind
    First felony, they're offering ten
    You do your stretch and come home then back at it again
    To the same crack house, where the Ds know the back route
    Only served 9 months, ain't even max out
    This time have that lawyer money to the side
    Or you gonna be in orange looking stupid in the trial
    Niggas still hustling, fuck a nine to five
    Bullshitting, trying to sell them nickles for dimes

• I need that in my life.

Any rappers out there need some old records looped up to rap over, holla atcha boy! I got a million of 'em.

Im sayin !!!!!

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    diamond appears to be cool with it...

from www.myspace.com/therealdiamondd

"BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY MAN DJ.SCRATCH FOR BRINGING BACK ONE OF THE BEATS OFF OF MY 1ST ALBUM AND GIVING BUSTA THAT HOT "N.Y. JOINT" THATS KILLING THE RADIO AND CLUBS NOW.... "

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Busta has been wack for so long now. But if this is PHILL MOST APPROVED then I will definitely have to check it out tonight....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    GhostFace, Sadat X, and Busta all speak on NYC resurrection. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    but why is dj scratch "sick for this one" ? imagine $10,000 or so for looping this up !? think diamonds salty ?

I concur. I actually think its kinda type foul to pull off these remake joints and not even give the original producer a shout out.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    By the way, what we really need is a remake of "I Got Five On It" with the new gen of Yay cats.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    By the way, what we really need is a remake of "I Got Five On It" with the new gen of Yay cats.

fab and his boy (can't remember name) did a remake of "fuckin wit dank" called "fuckin wit grapes"

• head034head034 24 Posts

I like the song and all but its still just a remake. I'll take Diamond's "needed a loop so we added a flute" version over this one.
    That line set it off for me everytime I hear it!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    can't wait to see the credits...im curious to see if Diamond will be credited, or if T.T.P (it's a code...lol) will be cleared. Because after all, if DJ scratch have to be rewarded, that's for handling the Diamond instrumental to Bus'. From my point of view, the beat should be credited to Diamond if anything. Cleared sample or not.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    can't wait to see the credits...im curious to see if Diamond will be credited, or if T.T.P (it's a code...lol) will be cleared. Because after all, if DJ scratch have to be rewarded, that's for handling the Diamond instrumental to Bus'. From my point of view, the beat should be credited to Diamond if anything. Cleared sample or not.

Can't see how Diamond would be credited hommie. He never cleared the SSO or did the beat in the first place. Jazzy dug in the crate.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    that "I love my bitch" song is the shit

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    The song is cool and a good look for NYC but Diamond's is killing it. I just wanted to say that in this day and time you have a lot of popcorn bullshit and crappy production flooding your ears so when u do hear a song like this it sounds so good but in reality it's not that great. He didn't do shit but run the loop the whole time. Granted it's the shit but like I stated jazzy's & diamonds version is slaughtering this.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    This made me listen to Went for mine all week...

Love the modulation and hats in that track