The Continuing comedy adventures of Kyle Humphries

2»

Comments

• He said he got the sleeve from Kyle...

ahhh opps

well I guess that last message can be considered an open message to Kyle

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    First off, Ad&m, how did you get mixed up with this douchebag? He came at me via IM and asked if I wanted the Mason and a Stark Reality with just one of the records???!!?.... I asked around and Dude is a punchline to folks in Dallas. best beleive if he came at me with a James Mason and wanted $200 I'd tell him to scram.

• rayray 77 Posts
    lofi is the man....

what's up d--n?
    how's the new house...?

• First off, Ad&m, how did you get mixed up with this douchebag? He came at me via IM and asked if I wanted the Mason and a Stark Reality with just one of the records???!!?.... I asked around and Dude is a punchline to folks in Dallas. best beleive if he came at me with a James Mason and wanted $200 I'd tell him to scram.

he contacted me after seeing that I wanted a Don Blackman. We worked out a trade and it went down semi-smoothly (took him about a month to send but I finally got the LP and the condition was as described).

A little after that he sold a Bhubba Thomas to the homie Troubleman and that too came through ok so I figured there'd be no issues in dealing with him again. He offered the LP and I bit.

I had no idea about his rep beyond what I had seen.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Give My Frank Cardona back!!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Ya know what, ive been thinking about this situation as i was quick to react, and now i know what went down, broken record and all i have to say that this is some really funny shit.

Sounds like dude was trying to pawn this frisbee off on anyone who would bite and Guzzo took the bait, unbeknownst (sp?) to kyle dude was down with one cold woman.

I can only imagine the scene as she smashed that thing, that moment of realization before the laughter ensued.

Im a big believer in karma, looks like kyle got his.

and kyle, if you are lurking like a little bitch the offer still stands homey.

racial hatred trumps broken records fellas, if you dont believe it, replace the word 'jew' with 'nigger'.

fuck this e-thug.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Give My Frank Cardona back!!!

damn just got it and you're already giving shit away?????

• He said he got the sleeve from Kyle...

ahhh opps

well I guess that last message can be considered an open message to Kyle

yes, you have made an error.....i'm not kyle!

the new crib is kool! you should come tru....drink a brew...get a trade goin...hit me later this wk.

peace*

*i do not have the Frank Cardona*
    *pls look thoroughly*

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Hell no...thou shalt not break my records....

But..It was cool she was so pissed that her man was being insulted and almost ripped off that she did that...not saying it was the right thing to do in the situation, but I understand why she did it.

• Hell no...thou shalt not break my records....

But..It was cool she was so pissed that her man was being insulted and almost ripped off that she did that...not saying it was the right thing to do in the situation, but I understand why she did it.

Honestly I don't think she put that much thought into it. She has the same Jewish complex I got.

anyways Taco you know the deal and the condition on the LP. It really was pretty badly done in. For those that hadn't seen it please know that it was not exactly a musical disc anymore as much as it was a knicked frisbee

• well it's good that the record is broken now so he can't try to fuck someone else over with his bullshit scams.

• quit buying records from these shady ass soulstrut dumbasses and pay me for the italian dictator rhodes shit i have been holding for 2 months.

no more soulstrut trades...

no more banged james masons.

no more hair and things.

no more warped hilton feltons.

no more horrid chee chee and pepe.

GET REAL IN YOUR RECORDS DEAL FOR 2006 BATCHES.

private issue at st. elmos fire foll. keep it flooding.

ap

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    quit buying records from these shady ass soulstrut dumbasses and pay me for the italian dictator rhodes shit i have been holding for 2 months.

no more soulstrut trades...

no more banged james masons.

no more hair and things.

no more warped hilton feltons.

no more horrid chee chee and pepe.

GET REAL IN YOUR RECORDS DEAL FOR 2006 BATCHES.

private issue at st. elmos fire foll. keep it flooding.

ap

word hommie

• YEA WORD IS RIGHT YOU FUCKING FREAKS.

TIME TO GET REAL ON THE INTERNET IN 2006 DUDE.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    YEA WORD IS RIGHT YOU FUCKING FREAKS.

You on the top floor--
    I'm in the lobby--
    But I'ma try and step my game up.

• YEA WORD IS RIGHT YOU FUCKING FREAKS.

FIYAHWATER

I'll be out in Santa Monica tomorrow.

Gallery?