is it too early for WEEKDAY FINDS?

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Image hosting by Photobucketthree highlife/juju heaters and a miinty mono pet sounds og. Lets start this week off right

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn, how much you drop on that pet sounds?

• 'Pet Sounds' is the greyest record of all time.

It's like Patti Smith's 'Horses' - everyone claims to love it just to be cool.

it's grey? it's kinda green to me.

and if you're tryin to say you dont like it, you probably dont like girls or have never had a relationship, or dont know what good music sounds like

• Yes, TheMack, because I don't like a shitty Beach Boys album makes my existence a total farce.

Get a bank account, and then we'll talk, playa.

You're good at pm-ing people and telling them you 'need' records that people offer for trade, tell them to hold it for you and never get back at them, but what else are you good at?

Now shut up when the grown folks are speaking.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Yes, TheMack, because I don't like a shitty Beach Boys album makes my existence a total farce.

Get a bank account, and then we'll talk, playa.

You're good at pming people and telling them you 'need' records that people offer for trade and never get back at them, but what else are you good at?

Now shut up when the grown folks are speaking.
    you're funny. work on your sonnings homie. you ever kissed a girl before? it's cool dog, you'll get yours.

can i just get a bank account or do i have to have money in it? cuz i mean, i have a bank account, but it has money in it, can we still talk?

• You need to stick that piece of yours inside your mouth and pull the trigger.

I'd send you that Dino Valente jawn for free if you did that for me...

haha, you sound like that brit in that necro interview. bet if you saw me in real life you wouldnt even have the heart to speak to me. btw, you get a girlfriend yet? aww someday man, keep workin on it

• You are too much, son.

I'm dying of laughter over here.

So tell me - send off that Curtis Fuller heatrock off yet?

lol you know my whole history on soulstrut man?

well dude, while you were reading all of my post on soulstrut "dying of laughter", i was gettin head from a dime and skeetin in her mouth. have fun dude

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts

I'm dying of laughter over here.

come on, take that shit to another thread, i want some more wang measuring contest.

• 'lol' indeed dude.

I would bet everything I own that you're a virgin.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Pet Sounds is a good album.

Aren't they all mono?

I thought the Sundazed stereo LP that came out a
    few years ago was the first stereo release - or
    was it the first "true" stereo?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    'lol' indeed dude.

I would bet everything I own that you're a virgin.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Pet Sounds is a good album.

Aren't they all mono?

I thought the Sundazed stereo LP that came out a
    few years ago was the first stereo release - or
    was it the first "true" stereo?

"Duophonic".

The real stereo was just mixed a few years ago.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    'Pet Sounds' is the greyest record of all time.

This says more about you than anyone else.

Personally, I don't claim to love anything "just to be cool."

This says more about you than anyone else.

Personally, I don't claim to love anything "just to be cool."

I like modern soul cause its wildly popular on soulstrut.

I like Belle & Sebastian cause it gives me street cred

During my last job interview I brought in a print out of my ISH of all the Hair albums and the guy interviewing me asked if he could massage my shoulders

• djrdjr 511 Posts

During my last job interview I brought in a print out of my ISH of all the Hair albums and the guy interviewing me asked if he could massage my shoulders

now that shit is funny.

• Damn, not a lot of finds in this post...

But, thought I'd drop in and say that I long ago received the Curtis Fuller LP from the Mack.

Oh, and Pet Sounds is a great album. As is, in my book, Smiley Smile.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    f'real though, i don't understand how someone could legitimately not enjoy Pet Sounds.

and you can't claim a sonning in your own post, that's like giving yourself a nickname.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

and you can't claim a sonning in your own post, that's like giving yourself a nickname.

Call me T-Bone.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

Call me T-Bone.

Koko! Koko! Koko!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Call me T-Bone.
    man you mufuckas are funny!!

hahaha.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

$25

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I will post finds when I get home. Faces will splatter.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    'Pet Sounds' is the greyest record of all time.

I have to totally agree with you here. There are some nice songs on PS but it is no masterpiece as many proclaim. Horses is so not a good record. Anyway, keep on theMACK's poor business etiquette. As they say, "You only learn from (constant reminders of) your mistakes."

I have to totally agree with you here. There are some nice songs on PS but it is no masterpiece as many proclaim. Horses is so not a good record. Anyway, keep on theMACK's poor business etiquette. As they say, "You only learn from (constant reminders of) your mistakes."

FINALLY!

P.S. I wasn't seriously e-beefin' with 'TheMack' - dude is way too funny to me. Raj wants a timmydigalot icon, but we already have

• Got to say that Pet Sounds is right up there for me. Never liked Smiley Smile. Friends is beautiful throughout. Still enjoying the Smile release.

• found this morning...

Black Rock & Ron "Stop the World" LP $1
    Tommy James & the Shondells "Cellophane Symphony" $1
    The Kinks Greatest Hits $1
    Jazzy Jay "Cold Chillin in the Studio" $1
    Real Life "Heartland" $1
    Tommy Boy's Greatest Beats $2

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    i was gettin head from a dime and skeetin in her mouth.