JUKEBOX STRUT

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I always wanted to get a jukebox for the house. Anyone got one? They seem like they would be a pain in the ass to up keep. Was thinking about getting one whenever I get a gameroom/bar. I wouldn't put any expensive 45's in it but fill it up with common classics. I'd like to see pics if any of you strutters have a jukebox. Also I think I would get a jukebox from the 70's. Wouldn't need an expensive rocola.

Comments

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Here's where i'm headed with it....Gonna get one of the on-the-table jukes that they have in some diners, make a little stand for that guy, and set it up in the bathroom.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    In the bathroom????? Now that's class!

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    My Father-in-Law had one in his game room, one of the wultzer big old machines..

He gave it to me, but we live in a small apartment and its been in storage for 7 years now.. I cant wait to get a house and put that baby right in the living room..

I upgraded the speakers and it sounds money, the needle cost me quite a bit to replace..

R

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    last month, my father just restored a 1947 AMI jukebox. It is cool, but only plays 78's!
    I always thought they all played 45s till I saw that thing.

• i used to see them on ebay
    was really cheap i thought