Adicolor

13»

Comments

• Enjoying this thread...
    That fake cement/concrete wanna be street/urban pattern is utter bullshit.
    What do you make of these?

i had the black ones and sold them on ebay this year. they were great, but i never wore them and they could never be as hot as the original jordan IIIs. the fact that they sold for twice the price of the retro IIIs is just absurd.

by the way, the patent jordan xi's might be the coolest basketball shoe ever, but the original jordan iiis and ivs are the hottest shoes ever. cement print was the shit back then, and still is today. i am going to cement print my new apartment, wall-to-wall.

The cement pattern is actually Elephant Skin........

Still the pattern today? What current kick is using this shit? GTFOHWTB!

cement/elephent print was on about 5 or 6 nike shoes this year. i have a pair of delta forces that are patent red on the back with the identical jordan cement print on the toe. there are two versions of that shoe. someone already posted those shox with cement print and there was/is an air max 97 with the same pattern....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    cement/elephent print was on about 5 or 6 nike shoes this year. i have a pair of delta forces that are patent red on the back with the identical jordan cement print on the toe. there are two versions of that shoe. someone already posted those shox with cement print and there was/is an air max 97 with the same pattern....

Are you serious?

ARE YOU SERIOUS??????

• i dont understand what your point is? are you saying that is a differnt pattern than the jordan iii's? or do you just think those shoes are ugly?

i dont understand what your point is? are you saying that is a differnt pattern than the jordan iii's? or do you just think those shoes are ugly?

Just ugly,son. I'm sorry, I cant see this at all. Like u said to each his own..........

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    yeah, the cement shit only worked on the white/black jordan 3's for the most part...these other examples are atrocious.

got these recently...

what do yall think of the nashs'?

How much are the Nashes?

• i dont understand what your point is? are you saying that is a differnt pattern than the jordan iii's? or do you just think those shoes are ugly?

Just ugly,son. I'm sorry, I cant see this at all. Like u said to each his own..........

ha, ok. exactly. i dont like either of the shoes you posted, but i dig the cement pattern on a lot of shoes. Old school folks may remember those high top air assaults from around '88.

Old school folks may remember those high top air assaults from around '88.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    The Nash's are nice... A non-white midsole would've been good and I've seen people taking them back because of the paint flaking off on that section... but they look nice.

The CLOTs - I loved the Hyperstrike packaging, but I sold those on quickly. The whole 'steamy foot condensation' on the clear toe box was too advanced for me. With a mesh toe, those would've been keepers.

I've got a ton of shoes that I need to clear the hell out of my apartment. If anyone here is serious about DQM 90 Hyperstrikes in a US 10.5/Foot Patrol Epics in a US 9/Chris Lundy Laser Dunks/black Supreme Dunks in a US 9.5 and other similar things (all deadstock)... PM me with serious cash offers (not 'how much do you want for these?')..! Will possibly consider trades for hip-hop vinyl.

I've also got some of the Tommy Guerrero adidas Superstars that never officially made it out.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    Old school folks may remember those high top air assaults from around '88.

those are

do i detect a "cement-like" pattern?

this guy i knew had those...i forgot all about them.

and if you have "hot feet" those see-thru pairs are nagl.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    check out this pair i just picked up.

futura designed them. i am going to get my name stiched in them so i don't forget that they're mine.

TOTAL BULLSHIT. FUTURA DID NOT DESIGN THESE...OK!

Why do people talk shit about things they obviously know nothing about??

Stash designed these. There was only three pairs made, and they were only sold in Tokyo, at Supreme. dudes were lined up for 6 months. They are some next level shit.

Get a goddamned clue already.

Oh, word. I hear Supreme is going start selling exclusive "supreme designed" bridges in China. They are going to go for $5000.00 limit one per customer. If you paypal me the $$$$ I can guarantee you a bridge. I have some deep ass inside connects. (I was in the same cubscout troop with one of the Supreme founders so we are tight.) I'll hook some soul strutters up cause I want to keep in the Fam.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts

stash or futura who cares doggie,

the point is these shoes are the best looking
    in this whole thread

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts

stash or futura who cares doggie,

the point is these shoes are the best looking
    in this whole thread

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR GODDAMNED PIE HOLE.

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts

i like. my budget for sneakers is done right now for at least a couple months but heres a few that are interesting online

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Serious? I found that to be possibly the ugliest shoe I've ever seen. To each his own though, if you can pull that off, more power to you!

Serious? I found that to be possibly the ugliest shoe I've ever seen. To each his own though, if you can pull that off, more power to you!

Undrcrwn adidas T-Mac 6 im sportin right now.

All over print kicks are the future. Be ahead of the curve.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Undrcrwn adidas T-Mac 6 im sportin right now.

All over print kicks are the future. Be ahead of the curve.

yikes, but jordan 3's are ugly?

And didnt you just cop those fugly maroon 5's (pause) that you were trashing earlier in this thread?

• i never got the sneaker thing.

times ten.

plus, ALL the shoes in this thread look like ninja turtle shoes for 5 year-olds. even those fabrics suck. stinky schittt. made in china. f*ck that!