Fuck Barry Bonds (NoAyo) (NRR)

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I Heart you SF strutters and know this might make you cranky, but fuck this dude. Disrespecting the legends of Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth. Wack shit. I don't care much about baseball and this dude still annoys me.

Comments

• Options
    i am a die hard giants fan and will be forever; i agree wholeheartedly, but barry bonds is still the best baseball player ever. Yes, he took steroids, but read about the facts, roids help, but not as much as most think....yet again, i agree that he is a complete asshole, but play on barry.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Dude's gained like 50 lbs in his head. GTFOH. Stick to my gunz, fuck him. That jersey is kinda fresh though.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    if everyone is so convinced he takes steroids, why isn't he tested? aren't steroids illegal in pro sports? or no?

these are real questions. I love Barry but if he's doing bad shit, he's doing bad shit. And is he the only one?

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    Anna- the mlb and the palyers union are corrupt. only recently have they begun to address the rampant steroid use that has gone on for decades. there was no testing policy in place during the homerun epidemic of the 90's so barry escaped along with mark m and the other juice heads. now the mlb tests for steroids but they do not test for hgh ( human growth hormone ) so people like barry bonds and jason giambi can continue to cheat their way to the h.o.f. Its a shame really, because barry was and is an amazing player but he i also a cheater. BRING BACK TRUE BASEBALL!!!!!!!

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Bonds is the SHIT!!!! You must me a Mcguire Fan!!! Figures!!! Bonds is a Baseball Player and all those dude juiced @ one point I bet!!! Ruth was an Alcoholic!!! Hank well Hank was Great!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    if everyone is so convinced he takes steroids, why isn't he tested? aren't steroids illegal in pro sports? or no?

these are real questions. I love Barry but if he's doing bad shit, he's doing bad shit. And is he the only one?

STOP SNITCHING.

• Jason Giambi in the HOF?

• Barry Bonds is an excellent athlete and a miserable human being. The wife-beating bothers me a lot more than the steroids.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    Jason Giambi in the HOF?
    no...but you know what i am trying to say!

• if everyone is so convinced he takes steroids, why isn't he tested? aren't steroids illegal in pro sports? or no?

For all you know they could be testing Barry but it don't mean shit . Certain steroids can be detected but, with the balco scandal, its been shown that designer steroids are out there and pretty much undetectable. So dudes like Bonds, Giambi, McGuire, etc can shrink their nutsacs without worry of getting in trouble.

• Steroids or not, he won the batting title the year after he hit 73 homers. Face it, the dude can hit with or without steroids.

• Steroids or not, he won the batting title the year after he hit 73 homers. Face it, the dude can hit with or without steroids.

true and no one can deny his amazing natural talent but theres something pretty disgraceful about needing to cheat when you are already that remarkable.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    Barry Bonds is an excellent athlete and a miserable human being. The wife-beating bothers me a lot more than the steroids.

co-sign

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Barry Bonds is an excellent athlete and a miserable human being. The wife-beating bothers me a lot more than the steroids.

co-sign

was he convicted for that?

His career avg. for HRs is 42. For one year out of his whole career, he crosses 50 HRs, and it happens to be a wopping 73. you do the math.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    I'm with you Non. I can't stand the guy. I'm so sick of seeing his oversized head on Sportscenter every damn day. The guy's a fraud.

• Fuck bonds. and fuck that, "he was the best player anyway, so its ok..." No. Bulllshit. Ken Griffey, Jr. was one of the best players of his generation, and he didn't take that shit. And he got injured and broke down, and people say, "man, think of what he could have done with another 8-10 years..." Bonds found an illegal way to ensure he got those 8-10 years without injury, and so that does not give him a pass on his first 10 years.

fuck bonds. fuck his apologists. fuck giant fans with their heads in the sand...you sound like reds fans in '88 on the sinking pete rose ship. your boy fucked up. your crying won't change that.

i will teach my kids to ignore anything with his name on it. i have NO respect for what he did.

(and for anyone interested in the next question, you can take the name bonds out of the above paragraphs, and replace it with McGwire, Giambi, Sheffield, et al. Fuck all of 'em.)

• i agree- EFF barry bonds.

but i will trade his rookie card for raer- 1986 topps traded.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Fuck bonds. and fuck that, "he was the best player anyway, so its ok..." No. Bulllshit. Ken Griffey, Jr. was one of the best players of his generation, and he didn't take that shit. And he got injured and broke down, and people say, "man, think of what he could have done with another 8-10 years..." Bonds found an illegal way to ensure he got those 8-10 years without injury, and so that does not give him a pass on his first 10 years.

give me Junior over Bonds any day. Dude plays his fucking heart out every game. And he was back in form last year, that was a great thing to see.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

The Chicago White Sox won the 2005 World Series with a bunch of skinny dudes.

• The Chicago White Sox won the 2005 World Series with a bunch of skinny dudes.

And one fat one...