WHO IS 'SOULMAN'?

2»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i think it's cool and i want to be accepted here.

classic. whatever you are, youre pretty funny.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    i guess youre another person who doesn't like me oh well... yall think i'm that other dude phil[/b] most i guess but i have been lurking here for awhile and yes, i have been saving the graemlins because i think it's cool and i want to be accepted here. i don't know what phil[/b] most and world of beats has to do with me but whatever dude i didn't come here to cause problmes. stay up

TWO L'S, MUTHAFUCKA!!!! TWO L'S!!!!!!

1. Phill: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. Thanks bapt for uploading my my level graemlin.
    3. Soulman: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    I. R. O. N. F. E. E. T.

There, I spelled it out for you.

WHAT! YOU MUST BE ON SUPERCRACKALAK! I WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT THE SOULMAN AND THAT'S SHOOT YALL NEED TO STAY COOL CALM & COLLECTED IF YALL NO WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Just sayin'. If you want to not be confused with dudes who spell shit like Guzzo, then get your game right.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    The Swagger Jacking Continues!

First there was bizarro Bsides, then came The fake cosmo, now the fake soulman.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    The Swagger Jacking Continues!

First there was bizarro Bsides, then came The fake cosmo, now the fake soulman.

how sure of this are you?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'll solve this...

Soulman....How do you feel about the Cowboys,Redskins and Giants being better than the Eagles this year?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    All I have to say is when I saw all of those ALL CAPS thread titles yesterday I was like word Phill Most is back. That and the new EP on Puma Strut is dope.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    oH I see what yall talkin about....

Ayyyeeee Can It BE???? The Return???? If so let's see you take the whole Front page of the STRUT like you did in the GOOD OLD DAY!

• SoulmanSoulman 66 Posts
    i'll solve this...

Soulman....How do you feel about the Cowboys,Redskins and Giants being better than the Eagles this year?

hey i just saw this (left this thread alone because i saw too many people were getting a little fiesty and i'm not trying to make enemies)... the eagles are not a good team and they will PAY for giving T.O. to dallas. giants really suck balls although i am a giants fan to some degree (jets for real though). redskins are the truth in nfc east to me if the qb is worth a damn. eagles aint SHIT mcnabb is vagina, the coach is strange and clueless T.O. will DESTROY them on national tv when they play. you sound like you know football (and music too... youre pretty damn sharp from what ive seen ... no brokeback). except you will see tonight that ucla cantNOT beat LSU. florida vs LSU monday night (as i predicted last summer )
    holla back

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'll solve this...

hey i just saw this (left this thread alone because i saw too many people were getting a little fiesty and i'm not trying to make enemies)... the eagles are not a good team and they will PAY for giving T.O. to dallas. giants really suck balls although i am a giants fan to some degree (jets for real though). redskins are the truth in nfc east to me if the qb is worth a damn. eagles aint SHIT mcnabb is vagina, the coach is strange and clueless T.O. will DESTROY them on national tv when they play. you sound like you know football (and music too... youre pretty damn sharp from what ive seen ... no brokeback). except you will see tonight that ucla cantNOT beat LSU. florida vs LSU monday night (as i predicted last summer )
    holla back