WHO IS 'SOULMAN'?

mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Is it another Guzzo alias?Is it another Reynaldo alias?Is it another Ironfoot alias?Who is this mystery man/woman clogging up the front page of C.D.R., and why does he/she type in CAPITAL LETTERS and have the grammar skills of a golden retriever?

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Soulman

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Phil Most Chill

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    is it the same dude who makes those ADD "wall of fame" mixes?

• Soulman

I never even considered this.

Very

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Soulman

Very

World of Beats mane!

You need one of these playboy

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    I would say it's actually a woman, cause I know this type of capital text writing. It means they are running dry.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    One of Mitchell & Ness's best customers

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just dont say his name to muc........................ ... .. . .

• chasechase 767 Posts
    dosen't seem like the "real" soulman to me...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    dosen't seem like the "real" soulman to me...

Oh schitt, Did u hear that?

I think it came from over there........ ..... ..... .. .. .. . .

• SoulmanSoulman 66 Posts
    Soulman

Very

World of Beats mane!

what is world of beats? sounds kinda if you aks me

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

what is world of beats? sounds kinda if you aks me

the plot thickens !

i call imposter

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    IF YALL DON'T KNOW WHO SOULMAN IS YALL SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE! SOULMAN PUT IT DOWN FOR A LOT OF DUDES.... WORLD OF BEATS IS A DOPE SPOT YALL NEED TO PEEP THAT....

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    oH I see what yall talkin about....

IF YALL DON'T KNOW WHO SOULMAN IS YALL SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE! SOULMAN PUT IT DOWN FOR A LOT OF DUDES.... WORLD OF BEATS IS A DOPE SPOT YALL NEED TO PEEP THAT....

i don't know what anyone is talking about. did i cause controversy here? world of beats may be very cool, all i said was that it sounds like some shit to me i don't even know what it is. i don't mean to offend when i say that hey we all have opinions

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i don't know what anyone is talking about. did i cause controversy here? world of beats may be very cool, all i said was that it sounds like some shit to me i don't even know what it is. i don't mean to offend when i say that hey we all have opinions

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T EVEN FUCK WITH SS ANYMORE... TOO MANY WHORES THROWING MY NAME AROUND IN UNCIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, NOW THEY EVEN DARE TO USURP[/b] THE NAME OF THEIR GOD. FIRST DABNEY AND NOW THIS ILLITERATE SLUT. I AM NOW THROUGH WITH EVEN LURKING[/b] ON THIS CHRIST FORSAKEN WEBSITE. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HADES, BITCHSPAWNS! TELL BEELZEBUB I SAID "WHASSUP MY NIGGA"!!!! BURNBURNBURNBURNBURNBURN!!!!!!!!!!!

• THIS IS WHY I CAN'T EVEN FUCK WITH SS ANYMORE... TOO MANY WHORES THROWING MY NAME AROUND IN UNCIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, NOW THEY EVEN DARE TO USURP[/b] THE NAME OF THEIR GOD. FIRST DABNEY AND NOW THIS ILLITERATE SLUT.

Hatter.

You must love me

so youre mad because i don't know what world of beats is? whatever dude

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

world of beats may be very cool, all i said was that it sounds like some shit to me i don't even know what it is.

Put a quarter in your ass cus you just played yourself.

Phil Most for President.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Come on, this isn't any mystery.

FIRST TIME U HEARD YOURE[/b] SHIT ON THE RADIO

Only one dude writes subjects like that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    RYDE OR DIE.

• RYDE OR DIE.

Did you get them Brittish folks to buy you some drank?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Get on my level, Thunnington Levy.

• Get on my level, Thunnington Levy.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Knowledge Wisdom Understanding.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Dudes, it's soulman. nobody (except maybe me) has as thorough a collection of graemlins.

I'm on to you dude and I don't even need sleuther vandross'es bitch ass.

Dudes, it's soulman. nobody (except maybe me) has as thorough a collection of graemlins.

I'm on to you dude and I don't even need sleuther vandross'es bitch ass.

i guess youre another person who doesn't like me oh well... yall think i'm that other dude phil most i guess but i have been lurking here for awhile and yes, i have been saving the graemlins because i think it's cool and i want to be accepted here. i don't know what phil most and world of beats has to do with me but whatever dude i didn't come here to cause problmes. stay up

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i guess youre another person who doesn't like me oh well... yall think i'm that other dude phil[/b] most i guess but i have been lurking here for awhile and yes, i have been saving the graemlins because i think it's cool and i want to be accepted here. i don't know what phil[/b] most and world of beats has to do with me but whatever dude i didn't come here to cause problmes. stay up

TWO L'S, MUTHAFUCKA!!!! TWO L'S!!!!!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I. R. O. N. F. E. E. T.

There, I spelled it out for you.