unreleased J DILLA beat!!!

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Beautiful

RIP...RIP...RIP

Still cant beleive it but...The music will shine through

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I have a feeling we'll being hearing a lot of "unreleased" material for years to come. Dude made the word "prolific" seem like a synonmy for "lazy." It's ridiculous, and it's all so good.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    Thanks - listening now.

• That's a nice beat, but did you produce it or did Dilla?

It doesn't really sound like Jay Dee, plus you have it up on your website as your own... what's the deal?

sayin'. if so, that's a pretty fucking low move.

and the beat is cool...not wack but not great...

• grumblegrumble 72 Posts
    oops, i was updating my site at the same time i posted this. i accidentally put the jay dee beat on the site. (i fixed the error)

not sure when it was produced, could be old

-

• oops, i was updating my site at the same time i posted this. i accidentally put the jay dee beat on the site. (i fixed the error)

Funny that it doesn't sound a whole lot like Dilla, yet is completely consistent with everything you've got on your site (right down to the mp3 encoding and length of the track). You even had a little announcement that this was a new beat of yours under your "site news", which you have now removed. Why would you type that out if it you were just using your site to host one of Dilla's beats?

I ain't buying what you selling doggie.

haha, P.I. Cahootz is on ur ass...

• Funny that it doesn't sound a whole lot like Dilla, yet is completely consistent with everything you've got on your site (right down to the mp3 encoding and length of the track). You even had a little announcement that this was a new beat of yours under your "site news", which you have now removed. Why would you type that out if it you were just using your site to host one of Dilla's beats?

If this is true:

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Are you fucking kidding me???? WTFUCK is this world coming to????

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    oops, i was updating my site at the same time i posted this. i accidentally put the jay dee beat on the site. (i fixed the error)

Funny that it doesn't sound a whole lot like Dilla, yet is completely consistent with everything you've got on your site (right down to the mp3 encoding and length of the track). You even had a little announcement that this was a new beat of yours under your "site news", which you have now removed. Why would you type that out if it you were just using your site to host one of Dilla's beats?

Explain now homey...

• BAN

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    BAN

Nah public ridicule and censure is sufficient.

Low move, though.

• BAN

Nah public ridicule and censure is sufficient.

Low move, though.

I agree, and a Ban based on Cahoots comments isn't the best reason to ban anyone.
    Can you please explain how you got your info Cahoots?

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Perhaps it is the other way around- he found a relativley obscure Jay Dee beat, and tried to peddle it as his own. Remember it was 'unrealeased'- perhaps because it wasn't so great. Even dilla's gotta have made some poopers, its the law of averages.

-

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

Son in no way is that a dilla beat. That sounds like a my first mpc type beat. Like somebody just figured out how to put drums to a loop.

• Ok, I see!

Grumble, why the fuck did you do this?! Seriously, that's the worst
    look I've seen in a while

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

Son in no way is that a dilla beat. That sounds like a my first mpc type beat. Like somebody just figured out how to put drums to a loop.

Doesn't have a swing whatsoever; more like a melanin-challenged (not Turkish/Arabic) Teutonic copycat trying ever so hard to make a Dilla beat - stare in the mirror and own up to the fact -> you don't have the goods so best to retire whilst ahead...

• Son in no way is that a dilla beat. That sounds like a my first mpc type beat. Like somebody just figured out how to put drums to a loop.

Dog...why the hatting on Hiphopsite.com?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    grumble! Put down the pipe mayne, really stay off the product cause it's making you crazy.

• Go back to UGHH.

• U JUST DUG YOURSELF A HOLE....
    x5

Act right, m*f*...

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Post deleted by PEK

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    at least he's got some good record reviews on his site

'this one pretty much sucked'

nah but if this is for real..... we need a new NAGL graemlin

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo - if this is true - it's fucking staight disrepectful to the highest degree to do something like this. Trying to capitalize of someone's demise is the worst of the worst.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I think the prosecution had put forward a strong case, Now its time for the defence to step up.

Grumble, Note the majority of these posts contain the words "if this is true" or similar,

i think its safe to say that we would like to believe that noone could be as unoriginal, stupid and blatently fucking disrespectful to do what it really fucking looks like youve done.

things are looking seriously sheisty bro, its time to to man up and set the record straight.

Whats the deal?

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    lol.. i mean its a pretty gay thing to do, But yall are so serious like "WE WANT ANSWERS"

As for the mixtape guy, mabye he thought he was just helping promote dilla's official release?

Still suspect, but i mean mabye at least he had good intentions.