The T.I. Album

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
From what ive heard so far seems like it should be REALLY good. Anyone got the new link for the retail? Anyone wanna talk about the record? Anyone know who hes talking about on "Im talking to you!"? Ill post up what i got of it in a lil bit,

Comments

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    all ive heard so far is the new single and im def feelin that. Ive never really checked for ti but im lookin forward to hearin this new album. if sumone could post it up, thatd be great.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    the recent tracks from T.I. are the best I've heard, but i'm not a big fan and haven't heard a lot of his mixtape stuff. the Just Blaze produced shit i heard is definitely off the hook. i like that old song T.I. had "24's" or whatever. I'm thinking this new album will bang.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I downloaded an album titled T.I. "The King" off soulseek last week, but I don't think it is the retail version of his new LP. There were some good songs on the album I downloaded. Does anyone have a list of tracks for the retail version?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I think this is the proper tracklist:

1. King Back 4:38
    2. Front Back (Featuring UGK) 3:43
    3. What You Know 4:08
    4. I'm Talkin' To You 5:06
    5. Live In The Sky (Featuring Jamie Foxx) 5:46
    6. Ride Wit Me 4:05
    7. The Breakup 1:57
    8. Why You Wanna 3:50
    9. Get It
    10. Top Back 4:42
    11. I'm Straight (Featuring BG and Young Jeezy) 6:36
    12. Undertaker (Featuring Young Buck and Young Dro) 4:13
    13. Stand Up Guy 3:02
    14. You Know Who 2:54
    15. Goodlife (Featuring Pharrell and Common) 4:28
    16. Hello (Featuring Governor) 3:35
    17. Told You So 4:23
    18. Bankhead (Featuring P$C and Young Dro) 4:26

I downloaded what was an album called The KING a couple months ago, and then that THE LEAK CD dropped with those tracks on it... now whether that was intentionally leaked and they were planning on putting different tracks on the album or not I have no idea

In a recent XXL interview T.I. has this hilarious conversation with himself, explaining that the LEAK version of KING was T.I.P.'s (street) take on it, while the actual album thats being released is T.I.'s more commercial version geared to shift more units...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I am so excited for this LP!

• Double_BDouble_B 169 Posts

This is

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

This is

yes! I am also feeling Ride wit Me

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    The tracks I've heard so far are What you Know, King Back and I'm Talking to You - all of them are

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I had my first chance to drop What You Know last weekend at the end of the night. Shit is loud as a muhfucka, just crushing the shit out of whatever you play before or after it, on a loud system its !!!

I had my first chance to drop What You Know last weekend at the end of the night. Shit is loud as a muhfucka, just crushing the shit out of whatever you play before or after it, on a loud system its !!!

cosine. It's also great to drop the volume cause everyone sings the chorus.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    SHIT IS LEAKED!! FINALLY! WHO GOT A LINK?

• SHIT IS LEAKED!! FINALLY! WHO GOT A LINK?

hehe, don't even like this but I gots da link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=49Y2TOQP

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Anyone wanna talk about the record?

I concur with the general sentiment that the songs I've heard so far are great...It's refreshing to see a contemporary rapper who gets better and better with each subsequent release.

I concur with the general sentiment that the songs I've heard so far are great...It's refreshing to see a contemporary rapper who gets better and better with each subsequent release.

Check the Lil Wayne cd too then.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Check the Lil Wayne cd too then.

The Carter II?

As some of the older headz on the board can attest to, I'm a big Juvenile and Uncle Luke fan, so it's not like my dislike of the album is about regional bias or anything.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    Anyone know who hes talking about on "Im talking to you!"?

(i believe the song is about rick ross)

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    this "She's Homeless" sampled song is weird

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

This is the second time I have tried to figure this out HTF do I use megaupload. I don't see any linkage.

What am I missing here. I wait 45 seconds. Then what? This is making me feel dumb...

This is the second time I have tried to figure this out HTF do I use megaupload. I don't see any linkage.

lol.

• SHIT IS LEAKED!! FINALLY! WHO GOT A LINK?

It's pretty straightforward, I'm assuming you are being confused by the window which pops up in the top-right corner after the time has elapsed which covers the dlaod button. Just close it and behind it should be what your looking for.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    TI + Pharrell + Common =

It's pretty straightforward, I'm assuming you are being confused by the window which pops up in the top-right corner after the time has elapsed which covers the dlaod button. Just close it and behind it should be what your looking for.

heh heh... duuh.

I'm assuming you are being confused by the window which pops up in the top-right corner after the time has elapsed which covers the dlaod button.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    from http://chickenscratchaddict.blogspot.com/2006/03/megaupload-tutorial.html

Here you can see the counter. You have to wait like 45 seconds before your download can start, so you wait.

Then, and here is were everybody gets lost, a fuckin ad just pops up in front of the box you have to clik to download the file.
    Just clik the x like shown in the picture to get rid of this ad. Don't worry your computer will not explode or be invaded by aliens.

Ok so now you just have to clik the box that says "click here to download".

And now you have the usual box that appears everytime you download a file. If you don't know what to do at this point, my only advice is to throw your computer away and ask a friend to put all those files on tape, you probably don't know what a mp3 is anyway.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I think they took the file down.

Is 115 megs too much for yousendit? if not i can put it up again...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    its fine
    just long

its fine

just long

This may have something to do with it - in my download there were two copies of every song....