Do I really Rub y'all the wrong way?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
???if so, some y'all need to toughen up

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    ???

if so, some y'all need to toughen up

You need to lighten up a little as well hommie.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Fardo?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ???

Cahn, you one of the coolest peoples up on this site. I hope you ain't taking my tirades too seriously. Honestly no ne on here shold be getting that caught up in personal opinions.

-Semi-mellow guzzo

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    ???

Cahn, you one of the coolest peoples up on this site. I hope you ain't taking my tirades too seriously. Honestly no ne on here shold be getting that caught up in personal opinions.

-Semi-mellow guzzo

It's all good A**M, I don't take ANYONE on here too seriously! It's the damn internet, fantasy land! We're cool all day. If you roll through Seattle, holla and we'll go out and eat. I think some people on here do take you a little too serious and you let people get to you. It's all games people. Games and jokes!

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    ???

Cosign.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    no ne on here shold be getting that caught up in personal opinions

I think the golden rule is perfectly applicable here. It seems to me, based on consistent observation, that you should practice what you preach more often. 'Cause Chan's right, you take people too seriously and people take you too seriously resulting in grudge matches. Or just have that bong by your side when you go online, 'cause I remember when I first came on this site you seemed like a much more mellow dude, less prone to conflict. I'm a fan of the generous record knowledge givin', kick back and max Guzzo.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Morsecode all that shit is noted. yes I do type kinda rough and aggressive on here but I kinda feel thats par for the course on this site.

face to face I am far more mellow. Shit one of my biggest beefs online has been with Alien Iverson but when we saw each other face-to-face it was all pounds and hugs.

Guzzo got nothin but love for the good folks out there

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    pounds and hugs.

oh really

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yup

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    one of my biggest beefs online has been with Alien Iverson

Do I really Rub[/b] y'all the wrong way?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    yup

tasty

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Morsecode all that shit is noted. yes I do type kinda rough and aggressive on here but I kinda feel thats par for the course on this site.

face to face I am far more mellow. Shit one of my biggest beefs online has been with Alien Iverson but when we saw each other face-to-face it was all pounds and hugs.

see this is what I don't understand. I know you personally and you're a funny goofy happy dude. I don't get why you try to be someone else online.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I really don't thin I act all too different online than I do in real life I just thin that by the time the words have been typed out, read by other strutters, and responded to things tend to get ugly.

I'm trying to figure this out myself

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    if you use a nice scented oil like sandalwood or something, you rub me the right way

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I really don't thin I act all too different online than I do in real life

It's true, and it seems like you've gone into an online transformation in the last year or so of being somewhat of an antagonist.
    Bring back Guzzo circa 2002!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I really don't thin I act all too different online than I do in real life

It's true, and it seems like you've gone into an online transformation in the last year or so of being somewhat of an antagonist.
    Bring back Guzzo circa 2002!

that would mean a whole lot more weed smoke and a lot less bills

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

-Semi-mellow guzzo

It's all good A**M, I don't take ANYONE on here too seriously!

It's true, we've seen your pic

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    I really don't thin I act all too different online than I do in real life I just thin that by the time the words have been typed out, read by other strutters, and responded to things tend to get ugly.

Guzzo:

1. You act a LOT differently in RL than you do on SS. You start shit here, sometimes in mindbogglingly stupid ways. In the real world you are an exceedingly smart, kind person. Without having any idea what you went and did this time I continue to be amazed by the discrepancy.

2. Fix the K on your eyboard homey.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Guzzo:
    1. You act a LOT differently in RL than you do on SS.

D is on the right track. Chillz Guzzo, you are a cool SoCal dood.

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    stop hiding from me douglas. i have your poetry records.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    stop hiding from me douglas. i have your poetry records.

I am "hiding from you" in the twin cities. I will be back in LA around June 1. I got hella records. I got that Alaskan double LP folk heattt. I can get all theraerz on my own if I have to, including the arp band and the 99 cent arons shit if need be. We will discuss the future of things... In the future.

d

PS POL auction prediction >250

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Tucson
    TUCSON!!!![/b]

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Guz-dude you need to come out to Chicago, buy some records, drink a fuckin 30 of Old Styles and kill the modern soul mentality. Its all about gettin fuckin wasted and wreckin shit.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Guz-dude you need to come out to Chicago, buy some records, drink a fuckin 30 of Old Styles and kill the modern soul mentality. Its all about gettin fuckin wasted and wreckin shit.

What, no pizza?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

What, no pizza?

Pizza and wreckin shit. Belson knows the deal. And do the English jig. English jig and ruining shit. FUCK YEAH!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

see this is what I don't understand. I know you personally and you're a funny goofy happy dude. I don't get why you try to be someone else online.

Damn, now I wanna meet Real Life Adam.

Frisco road trip with Asprin, pronto.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Did you consider that, perhaps, it's posts like this that get people so worked up? As this sort of thing can be interpreted as another "Look at me" type post.

Just posing the question.

Virtually rubbing people the wrong way (no johhny gill).

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    LOL hahahahh... I think Fonzee Rubbed people the wrong way and they need to bring me back as Ironfeet...

Dude the only problem I have with you is your not giving me all your records for free... But that's cool I just pretend we do push up's toghter and we are happy and AP is taking photo's of us while we do push up's with Records underneath us that would be a good photo.. What do you think?

Oh yeah The tree that blossoms should be sold for cheaper or traded in, so the roots can grow in diffrent places Do you understand?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I just pretend we do push up's toghter and we are happy and AP is taking photo's of us while we do push up's with Records underneath us that would be a good photo.. What do you think?

File under Erotic Digger Fiction